air ride, spare tire well tank, any pics? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
air ride, spare tire well tank, any pics?
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 6:20 PM

http://www.aplusperformance.com/airbagsource/product_info.php?cPath=368&products_id=3792&osCsid=97d0642050e925a0f09d3738106ca2b8

does anyone have this installed and how good of a fit is it in a J? also, i'd like to see pics of other air setups.

Re: air ride, spare tire well tank, any pics?
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 4:03 AM
if your looking for pics of air ride setups just search. people post about that everyday.

from what i know, no one has that tank. its a very small tank and dont hold much air at all

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:19 AM
Well I dont have any pics, But thatis only about a 2.5 gal tank, If your running a compressor It will fill up very fast, however it will emty quick also, Probably 2-3 lifts on easystreet. If your running compressed gas,then thats fine because the tank is only a balat on a compressed gas system anyyway.

Im running a custom 2.5" tank made from a fire extinguisher(because im running 300PSI) and 200CF of Scuba(3000 PSI)

So if you plan to use compressors and then showoff alot, you need a bigger tank....

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 3:52 PM
it's a 4 gallon tank, and they usually do the 5 gallon so its not that much less, how many lifts do you estimate you could do, if they are done consecutively?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search