rk sport prostreets - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
rk sport prostreets
Sunday, April 02, 2006 3:18 PM
i just took my car out today for the first time with my new prostreets and i love them they feel great and handling s awesome. my question is i have them set with only 9 threads left to go down on them. is this okay will it hurt them or can i put even lower i would like to maybe but i dont want to hurt the struts and shocks ?????

Re: rk sport prostreets
Sunday, April 02, 2006 4:57 PM
They wouldn't make the product so it could hurt the struts or springs.

Basically the rule of thumb is to have your control arms parallel to the ground. This will give you the best handling. Now I also have Pro-Streets and have them pretty low in the front and up in the back (because my exhaust hits my axel.) Being low will most likly not hurt the actual setup itself, but may hurt your car.

Saturday, April 08, 2006 9:58 AM
i called b+g suspension and they said if you put them to low you can blow them out , so i guess you definitely hurt them . but thats only if you hit a pothole or something if its to low . but he could ''nt tell me how low i really could go so i still dont have an accurate answer???
Saturday, April 08, 2006 12:31 PM
Jason (The Kings Jester) wrote:
Basically the rule of thumb is to have your control arms parallel to the ground. This will give you the best handling.

It's answered already.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search