Eibach and KYB AGX - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eibach and KYB AGX
Thursday, February 16, 2006 3:38 PM
I just put these on my car and just wanted to let everybody know that it rides so nice now. I think it even rides better that stock.

Re: Eibach and KYB AGX
Thursday, February 16, 2006 3:57 PM
Agreed.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 5:02 PM
just a question for you guys, i'm looking at the same setup, i've got a private seller locally whos got a used set thats 2 seasons used, in good shape, and smooth ride.

he's asking 600, and as i'm new to droping cars, i'm wondering if this is a bargain

Thursday, February 16, 2006 5:08 PM
^^^ You can buy everything new for just about that price...

My agx's new were 480 and the prokit was 200... and he's used them for 2 years.... walk away my friend, walk away.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 5:11 PM
prokit 200ish and kyb's 323 on ebay
Thursday, February 16, 2006 5:55 PM
thanks guys, checking out other options as we speak

Thursday, February 16, 2006 6:16 PM
yea 600 is steep for a used set. you can get it brand new for that much

Thursday, February 16, 2006 6:19 PM
thanks again guys, after doing some QUICK research ...i'm thinking of going with some tein s. techs

any personal xperiences with these?

Thursday, February 16, 2006 6:24 PM
tein is a great company. i recommend buying anything from them. just make sure you get struts to go w/ the springs and not to lower on stock struts

Thursday, February 16, 2006 6:34 PM
[quote=ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé)]tein is a great company. i recommend buying anything from them. just make sure you get struts to go w/ the springs and not to lower on stock struts

thanks for advice bagged, was going to go with kyb agx's

sorry to whore thread guys

Friday, February 17, 2006 2:48 AM
I dunno if the Tein setup will work with the AGX, (i want to think that the Tein is lower than the Prokit). I personally just ordered the Eibach and AGX combo, which ill be installing when i get home from Iraq here soon, that combo seems to be the better deal. Not to bash Tein, from what ive gathered, they are the supreme in suspension.

Friday, February 17, 2006 4:12 AM
im not sure which is which but i know tein has 2 different springs out and one is only a 1.1" drop which is fine for agxs

Friday, February 17, 2006 6:50 AM
I LOVE my Eibach and AGX's. I got them for 375 for AGX's and 235 for the Pro kit. 600 for two years old it to much.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Friday, February 17, 2006 8:29 AM
the tein s tech, is a lower drop than the prokit, so you're suggesting not to go with an agx eh...hmmm, perhaps that options is out

md, can i ask where you picked up you eibach's and agx? not many local shops around here worth looking at, so they charge a prime

Friday, February 17, 2006 8:30 AM
-MD- LD9 wrote:I LOVE my Eibach and AGX's. I got them for 375 for AGX's and 235 for the Pro kit. 600 for two years old it to much.

Werd !!!

Visit all new Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Friday, February 17, 2006 10:53 AM
Where did you buy this set up from.
Friday, February 17, 2006 11:26 AM
I got my KYB AGX from E-bay for about $375 and Pro-kits you can find it from practically anybody these days for about $200 up too $240 for the set just shop around for the Eibach's.

Friday, February 17, 2006 11:31 AM
TooHypE wrote:I got my KYB AGX from E-bay for about $375 and Pro-kits you can find it from practically anybody these days for about $200 up too $240 for the set just shop around for the Eibach's.

BTW I got my Eibach Pro-kit's for $100 brand new from one of my own Team member.

Friday, February 17, 2006 8:14 PM
i just got my sportlines in but i think it might be a bit to low for me not sure though
Friday, February 17, 2006 10:27 PM
R3D05LsSport wrote:i just got my sportlines in but i think it might be a bit to low for me not sure though

On AGX's, yes. Those are too much of a drop... you will blow the struts and void the warranty. Time to save for some Koni's.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 5:13 PM
What strut mounts are you using? I wanna use the same setup KYB AGX with Eibach Pro kit and not sure what mounts to get.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 5:45 PM
Stock strut mounts w 156k miles on the clock. No squeaks, rattles, falling apart, etc. Just had 'em out 2 weekends ago, looked pretty good. Just needed a quick cleaning.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:49 PM
definitely get the new ones they are so worth it

Whats up people?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search