Dropzone Struts - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Dropzone Struts
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:21 PM
ok so i did a search n found nothing, just wanted everyones opnion
what do they think of dropzone struts, does anyone have them??

Re: Dropzone Struts
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:38 PM
NO!

Dropzone are crap. Please read the FAQ. This has been covered ALOT.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:41 PM
i did read the FAQ actualy i did twice, it mentions about dropzone springs n coilovers but nothing about there struts, thax for ur opinion though

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:43 PM
their crap. the springs/coils arent meant for our cars and the struts are re-badged oem garbage

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:49 PM
thank you

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:54 PM
Sorry for coming off harsh.

All dropzone products are crap. The springs, coil overs, shocks, ect. Don't buy them, you will be sad when the blow. What springs are you going to use? AGX are good upto 1.5" drop. Lower than that, you would have to use Koni or D-specs. Nothing else will work.

(We need a sticky that says "Dropzone is the devil")

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:52 PM
They are crap suppose to be rebadged OEM struts.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 3:01 PM
(deep breath) Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever (another deep breath) ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever use ANYTHING from Drop Zone! Only bad, bad things come from using those products. Springs, struts, or otherwise. Jist look at the coilover springs they sell. Ever seen the top spring seat on those? It's thin cheap metal that'll never last. Their springs sag, their struts don't strut. Don't use them. I repeat! (deep breath) Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever (another deep breath) ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever use ANYTHING from Drop Zone!

Be kind to dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search