FS. Wheels - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS. Wheels
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 10:14 AM
I have a set of 4 Nexo wheels that I am looking to sell. I am asking $750 with tires, and $600 without. They are currently on my Chevrolet Cavalier. They are 18x7.5 and not sure on wha the the offset is, but assuming that it's somewhere around 40MM. The color is a hypersilver color and it has a polished looking inner lip on them. They have a couple nicks and scuffs on them and 2 of the wheels have a little clear coming off of the inner lip but nothing bad unless your up close looking at them. The tires are General Exclaim UHP 235-40-18 with 65% tread on them. Just looking to go with a new style wheel and these have to go before I can get new ones. These will fit on cavaliers, sunfires, scion tC's, Celicas, Neons and SRT-4 neons, MKIV Jetta's and Golfs/GTI's and many other cars as well. No shipping on these Local only. I am not gonna be hassled with the troubles of shipping wheels.

2009 Ford Mustang V6

Re: FS. Wheels
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 10:53 AM
These look so good on your car man. What do you have in store for new wheels?

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 11:22 AM

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 11:33 AM
I like them on the tc!!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 11:38 AM
I would love for them to be on the tC, but I cannot afford the new wheels and tires right now.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 11:41 AM
I love the wheels you are selling. To bad I just bought some, or id prolly pick them up from you.

those look fuggin sweet on your cav though,.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:36 PM
You can buy those from wheelmax for a little over $600 BRAND NEW...

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:39 PM
then add shipping into it and it puts the wheels alone over $700 thank you though for contributing 0 information to my thread have a nice day!

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:25 PM
Go ahead and lock the thread please no longer gonna bother selling these. I am gonna put the money towards other mods like rear disks down the road.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:31 PM
you really need to make up your mind. i cant imagine how much money your cycling thru doing this. your wheels look much better than the ones posted though

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:39 PM
actually I usually don't waste too much money on things. I know how I am with things lol. I change my mind alot but usually still end up with the same thing lol.

2009 Ford Mustang V6

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:43 PM
The01Cav wrote:then add shipping into it and it puts the wheels alone over $700 thank you though for contributing 0 information to my thread have a nice day!

No, then you factor in the curb rash on 2 of them & the peeling clear coat... With shipping- still less than $700...

Don't worry about locking the thread, these won't sell anyway..

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:44 PM
i say the next thing you do is coilovers. i know you've been debating it but i can bet once the car is another inch or so lower, you'll fall in love all over again with the car. that thing would look tits about an inch or so lower.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:48 PM
I am up in the air on coilover, I have been thinkin about them though thats for sure. I just don't want to sacrafice the ride.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:51 PM
your not going to sacrafice anything. people that tell you coilovers ride horrible are the idiots who put cheap coils on stock struts. coils ride just as nice as lowering springs imo.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:55 PM
RedDevil wrote:
The01Cav wrote:then add shipping into it and it puts the wheels alone over $700 thank you though for contributing 0 information to my thread have a nice day!

No, then you factor in the curb rash on 2 of them & the peeling clear coat... With shipping- still less than $700...

Don't worry about locking the thread, these won't sell anyway..

I got news yeah they will sell. If I really wanted to push them I could sell them, now GTFO of my thread and quit bashing it. Your the only ass in here.

anyway back to the suspension

Yeah we'll see what happens. I might try the ground controls on my d-specs. I am just concerned that they have some age to them and I don't want them to take a crap on me.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 2:08 PM
I never put on my thread that I was firm on the price or anything like that, people are going to make offers as well

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 2:23 PM
Bashing?? It sounds like I'm the one being bashed here... Telling me to GTFO & calling me an ass... *I'm hurt*

Just because you overpaid for some cheap ass chinese wheels, doesn't mean other people should do...

Wait.... did you say General tires with 65% tread left !?! OH....MY....GOD !!!!! I WILL PAY ANYTHING FOR THESE !!!!!!

You should buy the coilovers , I'm sure once you've destroyed them, you can sell them for the same price you bought them... Hey, maybe someone can save on shipping, right ??

I'm done here. Youre an D-Bag..

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 2:33 PM
Have you ridden in a J with coil-overs? That would help you make up your mind. I got a ride in cav with Tein SS's and they were amazing. Very nice ride and handled like a dream.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 2:35 PM
Thank you.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 10:18 PM
Not really trying to, but if someone wants to give me $500 cash for them and pick them up they're sold.

2009 Ford Mustang V6

Thursday, December 18, 2008 10:41 AM
Pics of wheels I just took them

damaged wheel which was this way when I got them I have $800 into these with the tires, I got them used back in april.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Thursday, December 18, 2008 7:20 PM
man that is nothing geeze buy these wheels , larry is a good guy

Saturday, December 20, 2008 3:48 PM
i have money but im debating...still have these though? and how far are you from 44484

Saturday, December 20, 2008 4:27 PM
401 miles about 7 hours per google maps.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search