Albany meet - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Albany meet
Friday, April 04, 2008 10:13 AM
Well winter is over and i know some of us have been busy getting things done. so a meet say april 25/26. I may have a meet going on soon at lebinon vally dragway soon also. (bachlor party) hey it's my party and i will burnout if i want to. Not renting the track just meeting u their to hang out and roll some new times.

Re: Albany meet
Friday, April 04, 2008 10:51 AM
I guess I could swing out that way to say hi. Lebanon's about 35-40 minutes from here. I'll actually be in Albany the weekend after that.

Friday, April 04, 2008 11:17 AM
Nice. i have wanted to see you second gen since last year when you couldn't make it. Mind you this year she isn't as slow.

Saturday, April 05, 2008 5:52 PM
I probably won't have it out of storage until early May. Even then, I don't know if she'll be road worthy after my trip to the V6Z24 bash last fall that netted me about 4 destroyed axles..... I still haven't figured out why it keeps spitting the pass side axle out. I hope to have something figured out soon, I miss driving it

Friday, April 11, 2008 7:00 PM
Any final details? I'll be in Alabama during the week prior, I'm not sure when my flight back is yet. Probably Friday night.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search