Looking for a few things - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for a few things
Friday, March 28, 2008 7:38 PM
Im looking to purchase a 00-02 spoiler, in red or black. Im not gonna be picky about the color but just would be more convenient in those colors. Also i want to buy a flip out indash dvd player in good working order. Ive have had no luck with the spoiler so i thought id give this a try and as far as the dvd player just tell me what you got.

Re: Looking for a few things
Friday, March 28, 2008 8:41 PM
Im assuming you mean the Z24 spoiler? I have the LS spoiler, which is the same as the one in your sig.

Saturday, March 29, 2008 4:30 AM
I have the z24 spoiler, in black that will be available for sale just as soon as I get my pro-stock spoiler on. PM me an offer.

Saturday, March 29, 2008 4:51 AM
Yeah i left that out, i mean Z24, sorry for the confusion

Thursday, April 03, 2008 5:32 PM
ok well i went ahead and purchased a wings west commando wing, I am having a change of heart on it so im letting it go. Its worth about four hundred brand new, but im gonna sell mine mine for one hundred because it was spray painted by the first owner and would need to be repainted correctly. I am even willing to trade for a 00-02 z24 spoiler. Please contact me if you are interested. Here are a few pics of the wing.

All hardware and third brake are brand new because the wing was never installed on any car.

Friday, April 04, 2008 3:41 AM
Good luck with hunting one down. I was looking for months, even with help from the dealer(i knew the parts guy). I finally got mine from a salavage yard where they pull the parts and I paid out the ass for it.

Friday, April 04, 2008 5:36 AM
ive got a 03-05 but its orange....

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Friday, April 04, 2008 6:00 AM
http://www.car-part.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi

^I dunno what ur zip code is so I just searched a random Baltimore zip code, but there's one at a junk yard in the B-more area. car-part.com is a life saver when searching for parts...you can search depending on how far you're willing to drive to get it...hope that helps! Alot of the yards have links on there to thier actual websites...good luck!
Friday, April 04, 2008 7:08 AM
Tinkles wrote:Good luck with hunting one down. I was looking for months, even with help from the dealer(i knew the parts guy). I finally got mine from a salavage yard where they pull the parts and I paid out the ass for it.

I know what you mean, i am having a very hard time finding one. Ive checked alot of salvage yards and no luck.

Larry(1320dance) Just looking for the Z24 but thanks

Ill just keep looking, Thanks KustomJ02 ill look into that.

Friday, April 04, 2008 10:05 AM
For some reason that link I posted doesn't wanna work now...just go to www.car-part.com and start searching its self explanatory when ya get there!
Friday, April 04, 2008 2:20 PM
I saw one at crazy ray's in jessup the other day

Getting "better built" for the '08...

Sunday, April 06, 2008 4:31 PM
mike i have a silver z wing i can trade let me know you got the kit from me a month back or so

Monday, April 07, 2008 8:03 AM
jons2000z24 wrote:mike i have a silver z wing i can trade let me know you got the kit from me a month back or so

Email sent

Monday, April 07, 2008 3:17 PM
Commando Sold!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search