Anyone got a type j kit for sell around pittsburg? - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone got a type j kit for sell around pittsburg?
Thursday, March 27, 2008 1:07 AM
So i traded my cobalt SS in gas mileage was killing me. I got a 2001 cavalier for good price. So figured i would try asking if anyone around pittsburg area. Has a rksport type j kit for sell ? I had a type j kit on my old cavalier before i traded in for my cobalt loved the way it looked. Anyways back on topic. If anyone has a kit for sell let me know thanks.

Re: Anyone got a type j kit for sell around pittsburg?
Thursday, March 27, 2008 5:37 PM
I have a front bumper i would trade for a 03-05 rksport street fire front bumper in same condition. Mines brand new.

Thursday, March 27, 2008 7:38 PM
I have one, but it's not in too good of condition. It's def fixable, but there is a decent crack on the lip, and the side skirts look to be in great condition, just need a little TLC.

I would trade both the side skirts and the front bumper for a stock bumper off your 01.

I live in 06081, if you are interested, just let me know.

I'm back from the dead.
Currently Driving: RSX Type-S.
My Cavalier Burnt up :-(
Friday, March 28, 2008 12:06 AM
Wil wrote:I have one, but it's not in too good of condition. It's def fixable, but there is a decent crack on the lip, and the side skirts look to be in great condition, just need a little TLC.

I would trade both the side skirts and the front bumper for a stock bumper off your 01.

I live in 06081, if you are interested, just let me know.

Only thing is mine didnt come with stock bumpers has a bomex front and type j sides that are in bad shape
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search