FS: Sparco Torino Limited Edition Seats - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: Sparco Torino Limited Edition Seats
Friday, July 13, 2007 11:19 AM
Ok, lets try this again.

I have a set of basically brand new Sparco Torino Limited Edition Seats. With these seats come two Sparco Red 4point harnesses, 2 brackets with sliders, and a harness bar. I paid close to 1700 for the whole set up but I would really like to get rid of these so any reasonable offer will be in consideration. id be happy with a number around 800$ Not a bad price for top of the line seats, they go for about that much for just 1 no brackets or harnesses.

More pictures are at: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/160213

Im in the Philadelphia area, Phoenixville to be exact. Its right next to King of Prussia

Re: FS: Sparco Torino Limited Edition Seats
Friday, July 13, 2007 1:14 PM
WOW that is the deal of the century right there. Anyone looking for seats should pony up. Think about it, you go on ebay and look at no name seats and they are about 500 shipped to your house for 2 without brackets or belts.
If I still had a cavy I would go for these.

Friday, July 13, 2007 1:31 PM
what happen to your cavy?

Friday, July 13, 2007 1:35 PM
Sold it like 4 months ago. I have a post in the Jacked wrecked and sold forum from whenever I sold it. I don't want this post to get off topic though. Chris is a good guy. Met him a long long time ago when he came to my house too pic up a wide body kit for Joker.
He had those seats in the car and they still look brand new. I fell in love with them then also.

Friday, July 13, 2007 3:27 PM
Thanks for the support David, i just bought my first home ever so I need to get rid of things asap.

Saturday, July 14, 2007 9:00 AM
Next to King of Prussia? Liar.

I've been to your house before and it is not that close to KoP, haha. I wish I had the cash for 'em but sadly I do not,

Saturday, July 14, 2007 12:58 PM
Why haven't you replied to my inquiries about the cav???

Saturday, July 14, 2007 3:24 PM
Were you looking for the whole shell? sorry ive been pretty busy with the whole house thing and trying to get all this stuff done. Im still trying to figure out what im going to do with it being that the motor and trans work fine now. Ill let you know when I decide.

And i meant Phoenixville isnt too far from KOP not my house haha

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 5:47 AM
Sent you a pm.......

"Go Before Show Yo."
CARCUSTOMS.NET, THE BEST SERVICE ON THE ORG!!!
Friday, August 03, 2007 9:24 PM
pm again....!

"Go Before Show Yo."
CARCUSTOMS.NET, THE BEST SERVICE ON THE ORG!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search