WTB: STOCK DOWNPIPE - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTB: STOCK DOWNPIPE
Monday, July 02, 2007 12:44 PM
heres the deal. im willing to dish out money to get someones stock downpipe out of there 03-05 cavalier, shipped to me so that a local shop can make me a custom 2.5inch dp. i will shipp the part back if you need it AT MY COST. i am only looking to borrow this part as the shop only needs it to make a jig. i have money in hand right now to send a money order to you.

cmon guys.

thanks.

Re: WTB: STOCK DOWNPIPE
Monday, July 02, 2007 6:12 PM
ill look to see if i still have mine laying around, what kinda offer you have going? its from an 02 ecotec
Tuesday, July 03, 2007 10:40 AM
make an offer. i need it for maybe a week the longest.
Thursday, July 05, 2007 8:00 PM
ill definately get back to you, i still havent gone behind my garage yet. if i have it i wouldnt even need it back anyway so you could do whatever you wanted to it. i dont even know what kinda price to ask, just give me your price on it.
Saturday, July 07, 2007 10:33 AM
wel i mean if its just sitting there taking up space?... FREE?. lol... maybe like 30$ or whatever.

as soon as i they get the jig set up. they could possible sell the custom downpipe to us. or i could have them make it for me and i could sell them.

i just really need the downpipe. lol
Saturday, July 07, 2007 12:10 PM
dont have, i have the stock header and the pipe assembly with the stock cat, no down pipe :/
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search