Got nothing to do tonight? (6/22) - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Got nothing to do tonight? (6/22)
Friday, June 22, 2007 12:59 AM
and your in the pittsburgh area. well pittspeed is having a car show/ meet downtown tonight. at Tequila Willies. heres what they posted on there forum and a link to it. im going for sure. theres been a lot of talk about it and there suppost to be a lot of ppl showing up. from past times at the stadiums downtown we had like 50+ cars packed in down there. and a tequila willies theres more room so im thinking there will be a lot more cars.

clicky

"NEXT Friday Night (June/22)
starting @ 9-10pm
Parking Lott @ Tequila Willies (The boardwalk)
$5 to park

SO I know what your thinking "Wtf, starboy we can just goto the stadiums and park for free!" True, but for 5$:

You do not have cops coming around all the time.
Its in a parking Lot (so the biker situation will be under control, I know alot of people had issues with that)
Dj playing music.
Burnout contest (Yes you can do burnouts legally! Only in the Burnout Pit mind you)
Oh yah, and a Wet-t shirt contest"

Re: Got nothing to do tonight? (6/22)
Saturday, June 23, 2007 8:50 AM
The only problem with Pittspeed is that cars like ours are not very well received most of the time. I do post on the forum, but I won't go to meets.

Saturday, June 23, 2007 12:26 PM
Quote:

The only problem with Pittspeed is that cars like ours are not very well received most of the time. I do post on the forum, but I won't go to meets.

I agree with mike here. If you dont got a camaro,mustang or a 240 that forum is not for you lol. I post on there but like mike said i wont go to the meets.
Saturday, June 23, 2007 5:17 PM
if u dont have a big block chevy, or something that rides the 1/4 mile in less than 12 seconds. your not welcome

Saturday, June 23, 2007 5:28 PM
i don't know what you guys are talking about. the people on Pittspeed are very friendly. I've never met any in person, but i've had conversations with several of them. they really know their @!#$ when it comes to cars. they don't care what you drive, its all about the personality of the owner. i definitely plan on attending a few of their meets.

for anyone that did go, how was the turnout?

Sunday, June 24, 2007 12:51 AM
The turn out was great. alot of cars and a lot of people. The T shirt contest was a little weak but the burnouts where good. The Burnouts made so much smoke someone called the fire department on us lol. And at the end you had all ur v8's doing donuts. And yea i don't see why everyone is hatein on pittspeed people. there all nice to me and i have a cavy. i guess it is all about personality and your attitude. The car show will be next Friday same place same time. as long as its not raining. And everyone is welcome to come.
Monday, June 25, 2007 8:11 AM
They're decent people, but they just don't like posers who come on with riced out cars and talk about NOS and 2Fast2Furious. Hell there are a @!#$ ton of Civics on there and I bash those cars all the time.

Alias gets respect for his car and no one bashes mine either. We both have our cars done up tastefully, we don't shoot our mouths off, and that's noticed above all else.

Dan Trump
2004 Cavalier LS Sport - Victory Red
1996 Beretta Z26 - Raspberry Metallic
Monday, June 25, 2007 10:05 PM
so is anyone going this friday?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search