For people who live in or around Central PA - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For people who live in or around Central PA
Friday, July 29, 2005 8:14 PM
Would anybody be interested in starting up like a gang hangout in central PA?

I've been wanting to start like a mini club around here forever, but it starts up and then dies.

Are usual spot was the Susquehanna Valley Mall parking lot......we didnt have like a crew name or anything we'd just kinda chill out and then do group things like go to the drive ins and stuff.....(no arson though)

anybody up for it?

just an idea for you other bored Central PA people like me.

4 doors represent

Re: For people who live in or around Central PA
Friday, July 29, 2005 8:33 PM
We're in central pa (Sinister J's) we meet in York every saturday at the denny's on route 30... and have been a club for 2+years... so we're nto going anywhere

Friday, July 29, 2005 8:37 PM
Yeah check out the Sinister Js. Also, "gang" might not be the word your looking for.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Friday, July 29, 2005 8:55 PM
sorry, central pa lingo for gang means group of people

not the group of people ready to cut you and take your wallet.....lol

as for the sinister J's what do i have to do to become like a member, dont i have to be there twice a month or something?

i know i emailed you about it a while ago (billybobjr) so get back at me with some more info please......

and i see you guys are sponsored? so how do i get involved with that stuff?

4 doors represent
Friday, July 29, 2005 11:35 PM
there is always my and my buddys club...Boosted Performance, but its sort of exclusive

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Saturday, July 30, 2005 12:41 AM
If you come out to Dennys you can get a app from Nikki to join, fill it out there and if all goes well you can join that night. Have to talk to Nikki about the sponsors. You have to come atleast 2 times a month, and just have fun. Not hard with a group like us Hope to see you there sometime.

Saturday, July 30, 2005 7:49 AM
I tried to get a group of folks together a few years ago to actually go out and do things rather than repeating the same boring crap every week. I had small response on here & when i sent emails to those folks i had zero response. I had even made a calendar listing free things going on all summer long, there was plenty to go out and do around here. Not sure about your area though, i've never heard of the Susquehanna Valley Mall & you don't have a location in your profile.

Good luck. I'm not interested in meeting people from here anymore due to many experiences that i consider huge wastes of time.

Saturday, July 30, 2005 8:42 AM
thanks susan I appreaite that... lol

I always thought you and John were cool

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, July 30, 2005 8:57 AM
Hrothgar wrote:sorry, central pa lingo for gang means group of people

not the group of people ready to cut you and take your wallet.....lol

as for the sinister J's what do i have to do to become like a member, dont i have to be there twice a month or something?

i know i emailed you about it a while ago (billybobjr) so get back at me with some more info please......

and i see you guys are sponsored? so how do i get involved with that stuff?

the sinister Js are about 2 hours away from us. take some getting used to a drive like that.

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Saturday, July 30, 2005 9:17 AM
god forbid I ever compliment someone again..

sinister J's are cool I shoot down there every once in a while to hang with them..

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, July 30, 2005 9:19 AM
After questioning QBE on messenger, i feel the need to clarify that the phrase "many experiences" does not equal the phrase "all experiences." Central PA has a huge comprehension problem. If i confuse anyone else with the words i use, please feel free to email me at the address found in my registry.

Saturday, July 30, 2005 9:26 AM
and we all know that you're just SOOO perfect....

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, July 30, 2005 12:27 PM
We meet every weekend, but we only ask people make 2 meets a month, with some exceptions (ex: if you work weekends now and then and can't make two meets a month, we're fairly understanding, or family stuff... etc...)

As far as the sponsors, as long as you're a member you have access to our discounts. Come check us out one weekend!

If you need further directions, just let me know. From 83 South, you take exit 22 (North George St). Go up to the light (NOT bear right)... from the light make a right and head up the hill. Once you come down the hill, that next light you see is route 30. Go Right (30 West). Denny's is two lights past the Hooters on the right.

Saturday, July 30, 2005 12:27 PM
We also have a lot of new stuff in the works also... so feel free to check us out!

Saturday, July 30, 2005 12:36 PM
99redz24 wrote:
the sinister Js are about 2 hours away from us. take some getting used to a drive like that.

yeah thats the only thing holding me back.

stargrrrl wrote:I tried to get a group of folks together a few years ago to actually go out and do things rather than repeating the same boring crap every week. I had small response on here & when i sent emails to those folks i had zero response. I had even made a calendar listing free things going on all summer long, there was plenty to go out and do around here. Not sure about your area though, i've never heard of the Susquehanna Valley Mall & you don't have a location in your profile.

Good luck. I'm not interested in meeting people from here anymore due to many experiences that i consider huge wastes of time.

Have you heard of Susquehanna University?

Its in Selinsgrove, PA (where i live).......or maybe you heard of Sunbury PA?

4 doors represent
Saturday, July 30, 2005 2:25 PM
Hey Nikki
I might stop by tonight If I get a chance I am working but If we are not busy i might stop by If you see a Ambulance pull in It is me I work In the EMS field so I might try and stop in thanks
Sunday, July 31, 2005 7:18 AM
Hrothgar wrote:
99redz24 wrote:

yeah thats the only thing holding me back.

stargrrrl wrote:I tried to get a group of folks together a few years ago to actually go out and do things rather than repeating the same boring crap every week. I had small response on here & when i sent emails to those folks i had zero response. I had even made a calendar listing free things going on all summer long, there was plenty to go out and do around here. Not sure about your area though, i've never heard of the Susquehanna Valley Mall & you don't have a location in your profile.

Have you heard of Susquehanna University?

Its in Selinsgrove, PA (where i live).......or maybe you heard of Sunbury PA?

Never heard of Susquehanna University. I've heard of Selinsgrove & Sunbury though, it's not anywhere near me. I was only around that way once to drive through on the way to Canada a few years ago. I don't remember anything there, just remember seeing some signs.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search