For sale: 17" ADR Villain Wheels & Kumho Ecsta 225/45/17 Tires + Tuner Locks and Lugs - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For sale: 17" ADR Villain Wheels & Kumho Ecsta 225/45/17 Tires + Tuner Locks and Lugs
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 9:54 PM
For sale: 17" ADR Villain Wheels & Kumho Ecsta 225/45/17 Tires + Tuner Locks and Lugs
Contact: Kurt - rwd240sx (at) gmail.com or you can call me, PM me for my number
Shipping: None. Local pickup or I won't mind meeting up.
Price: $380

So here they are, in all their glory, my wheels are up for sale :X I never thought I would do this but I simply don't use them anymore. I took an internship that is 40 miles from my house and I didn't want to put that many miles on these commuting. So I brought them out and rinsed off the dust and now they're up for sale. Tires are in good condition and still have a lot of thread left. They haven't seen snow and I've only rolled on these in the summer. Always rotated them every season. I think the price is more than fair especially for the condition. All wheels are in GREAT shape with the exception of one has a small mark you can see in the picture from being laid on it's face(3rd wheel). I'm also including a set of tuner lugs with locking key. These are required for aftermarket wheels.

I don't frequent these boards really anymore so most of you probably don't know what they look like so here are some pictures. I really love these wheels because of the gunmetal finish, unlike so many wheels out there.

Please contact me with any questions you may have. I'll be more than happy to respond and I usually check my email frequently.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search