Cleveland - Columbus - Cincinati - Dayton - Louisville KY.... - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cleveland - Columbus - Cincinati - Dayton - Louisville KY....
Friday, May 15, 2009 7:40 AM
Just thought i would let everyone know that i will very likely be making a drive from cleveland to louisville KY this weekend... Passing thru Columbus, and cincinati, and all those areas along the way....

In case anyone along the way wanted anything, or had anything... or just wanted to meet up and chat and check out eachothers cars...

Like if you know someone buying or selling something you want somewhere along my route, i can pick it up or drop it off for you.

I myself hope to do a bit of craigslisting along the way...

Things i am looking for, if you know anyone with some for sale along my travels...

1. front seats... preferably racing style.. like corbeau style (but cheaper)... not those plastic molded RCI things.. or nice OEM seats of that wrap-around style from other cars that would work in a cavy....

2. cheap aftermarket side skirts..

3. cool aftermarket wings spoilers. nothing too ricey, but not overly stock either.... just a nice sporty type... (JR dont worry... still want yours)

4. performance stuff.

5. Trailer wiring kit for cavalier... (just for trips like this one, so i can pick up bigger stuff, but still drive the cavy. have a hitch and tiny trailer.. just no light hookup)

Of course i have a ton of stuff i am selling... check out http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=91375&t=91375 for info...

I dont check my PM's here too often... so email or IM me using my info under members section... or text me.. for for oh. seven ate one seven six oh five. (yes i can spell.. doing that to avoid spammers)

As i said, let me know if there is something i can help you with along my travels (personal delivery boy), or if you just wanted to meet up to BS and check out eachothers cars...

people have done this for me in the past, so just returning the favor.

Re: Cleveland - Columbus - Cincinati - Dayton - Louisville KY....
Sunday, May 17, 2009 7:55 AM
Ill be heading home from Memphis Nashville Louisville Cincy .... Pretty much opposite direction today. LOL

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search