Fully custom 99 Sunfire for sale - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fully custom 99 Sunfire for sale
Thursday, January 01, 2009 5:25 PM
I have decided to start taking offers for my car. It started as a 99 sunfire with a 2.4 and under 70k on it. then I began to work on it and so far it has 2005 sunfire rear end (bumper and clear tail lights) then has 95-99 cavalier front end conversion with bumper and fenders (molded), black projector head lights, evo carbon fiber hood, and then it got the lambo doors. Inside the car got full memphis components powered by a audiobahn amp and 3 audiobahn 12's powered by audiobahn 2300hc (matched amps) also has a 5 farad lightning cap with a optima yellow top mounted under it all. Has a dual cd player with a 2.5 screen in it, has a tv tuner built in. has a power invertor with ps2 hook ups. optima red top under the hood. lowered 3inches with coilovers and brand new KYB struts and sits on 18's and purple street glow neons under. windows tinted 20% all the way. does have the side skirts on it as well. full exhaust with high flow cat that hasent even been installed along with a 5 speed conversion that comes with everything to swap it over (trans, new comp, pedals, B&M short shifter, cables etc..) has a custom rear disk setup but needs installed. I have ALOT of time, parts and money into this car and im TAKING OFFERS either straight cash or possible trade with cash. do not offer me grandmas 92 topaz or your ex girl, (send pic)...with all offers please send me a pic and details. I have many more pics if needed or and questions just ask 724-813-3295 Lesnull

Re: Fully custom 99 Sunfire for sale
Friday, January 02, 2009 6:17 AM
...good luck

Friday, January 02, 2009 8:00 AM
Take a 92 Topaz for trade? Let me know.

Friday, January 02, 2009 10:06 AM
OMG! I'm not even going to say anything about all the things I want to say. If you put it back to stock you would make a ton more money is the only thing I'm going to say.

Friday, January 02, 2009 3:46 PM
Little over the top on the build, but to each their own...

==============================================================

Yes, noob, the search button is for you...

Friday, January 02, 2009 3:48 PM
It's really not that bad you guys. Sure, it needs some TLC and the headlights look funky, but how is that different from any of the other custom stuff you've seen here?

To the original poster, I think you're gonna need better pics.

Friday, January 02, 2009 9:11 PM
Yea its not that bad. It looks good to me. Good luck with the sale. I also noticed your from the Youngstown area. Let me know if your going to the bash or wanna meet up sometime.

JBO Member since 2006.
Friday, January 02, 2009 9:48 PM
i've seen plenty worse on here lol

the only real bad part is the paint/headlights IMO

---

Saturday, January 03, 2009 2:00 PM
Whats the least u will take on this car?
Saturday, January 03, 2009 6:40 PM
GL with the sale. it looks good just put better pics up
Sunday, January 04, 2009 7:47 AM
Whats custom about it?

Sunday, January 04, 2009 2:51 PM
"fully" custom isnt always cool.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search