F/S: Vis OEM Carbon Fiber Hood - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
F/S: Vis OEM Carbon Fiber Hood
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 3:39 PM
I have my VIS OEM CF hood up for sale. Looking for cash or trade on a turbo sport hood. $250 obo. Email me Yellowcav@yahoo.com

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Re: F/S: Vis OEM Carbon Fiber Hood
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 7:59 PM
wow thats a deal. is there anything wrong with it? just thought i would ask before anyone else asks.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 11:59 PM
oh why can't you just be a bit closer, 4 hours each way is just too much for a hood...

jason, you should grab it and bring it up to me...haha

Thursday, November 06, 2008 7:39 AM
PM'ed

Thursday, November 06, 2008 7:44 AM
Its in really good , Evan keeps his shi#% clean. Damnit I had my hopes up it was an 03 when I saw the post!

Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Thursday, November 06, 2008 8:48 AM
pm'ed

JstAcav
Thursday, November 06, 2008 11:31 AM
ahfunaki wrote:oh why can't you just be a bit closer, 4 hours each way is just too much for a hood...

Could meet in the middle, and then trade out cars too. Doing 2 things in one trip... Priceless...

Thursday, November 06, 2008 12:26 PM
BlackEco wrote:Evan keeps his shi#% clean.

Very true.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Thursday, November 06, 2008 12:53 PM
ahfunaki wrote:oh why can't you just be a bit closer, 4 hours each way is just too much for a hood...

trey would be your best bet. to bad this wasn't a week ago. my moms suppost to be heading up there this weekend.

Thursday, November 06, 2008 3:42 PM
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:

trey would be your best bet. to bad this wasn't a week ago. my moms suppost to be heading up there this weekend.
Trey is ALWAYS the BEST bet!

Thursday, November 06, 2008 7:08 PM
Good luck man, hood looks super clean.

Was it clear coated?

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog

Thursday, November 06, 2008 8:12 PM
WOWSERS! WasAboostedZ Had given me a call first. We are going to meet up this weekend and see what we can work out. Should something fall through I will let you guys know that pm'd me. Nothing wrong with it. I just want a different look. I've had it for several years now. The pic was taken this spring after I waxed the car. YES......She looks shinny! Thanks guys!

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Saturday, November 08, 2008 6:11 PM
The hood is gone. Thanks for the interest guys!

Sunday, November 09, 2008 2:15 PM
Thanks for the hood Evan.. be sure to post up pics when you get the SS hood done

JstAcav
Sunday, November 09, 2008 6:10 PM
I have a few paint ideas in my head. I should have her on the car come spring. I was helping brian paint the boat tonight and we have chris's car to do, then the volvo, and then the other boat along with the roadster. So maybe spring? Unless brian buys something else!

Monday, November 10, 2008 9:03 PM
Evan, I just bought a new toy tonight! Looks like summer of 2034 I should be able to get it painted
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 3:33 PM
You know the site is going down hill when they start letting the P-body guys in! Now what? Because I didn't even include the yellow fefe swap and stock?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search