sweet news - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sweet news
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:40 PM
so i got kicked outta my house tonight.... fun stuff, ill be living outta my car, looking for a job, and going to school full time. so if anyone sees me stop by ill throw some coffee on and we can chat. oh yeah i have no phone either so dont call. lol.

Re: sweet news
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:43 PM
@!#$ son....that @!#$ blows. stop by jeffs and see if he'll let you crash in the basement til paul gets back.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:52 PM
right now im at home they let me stay the night but if i dont get to stay at all im gonna sleep in the parking lot at school and try to land a job down there and live in my car till i can get a place. or till paul gets back. sorry i wanted to go to poker. but i got in some trouble lol.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 11:08 PM
You can share the air mattress with Ben im sure he wouldnt mind..

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:12 AM
what did you do? and i know someone who has an apartment down by I69 that might let you stay for awhile.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 7:05 AM
Try to find some where you can stay. Cause it is getting way to cold at night to be trying to do this. Plus people that live in there cars start to you know stink. Best of luck to you, and I've seen a lot of my friends have really hard time trying to find work right now.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 7:35 AM
whos house did u get kicked out of....and y??

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:39 PM
parents and cause they said i need to grow up.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:41 PM
(tabs) wrote:what did you do? and i know someone who has an apartment down by I69 that might let you stay for awhile.

please dont tell me who i think your gonna say. . . if so i already told her no. lol.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 2:35 PM
u could stay with me but im all the way in richmond my guy that sux. i ve been kicked out many of times lmao

13.1 @ 115
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 3:48 PM
u can stay at my place but u have to sleep outside. haha. sucks to hear dude. get a hold of paul. or his mom, i mean sister, i mean. hell ill get a hold his sister. his house is empty.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 9:42 PM
im not calling her you know who she is dating again dont you?

Thursday, October 30, 2008 4:38 AM
Thursday, October 30, 2008 6:23 AM
sndsgood wrote:dating means shes not even committed lol

y is your sig not postin?

Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:18 AM
think it was maybe on manta's site but maybe it got deleted or something, i need to make me one and put it on my pic site, just havnt gotten around to it. besides i feel kind of anonomous this way.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:31 AM
well im back in the parents house on a short leash right now. lol. could be kicked out at anytime again.... but hopefully it wont happen. thanks for offering outside your house chris. lol.

Friday, October 31, 2008 6:05 AM
if i was you i would be looking for a place of my own anyways. i know i'm late but i'm not for kids living at home. even if attending college.

Friday, October 31, 2008 9:59 AM
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:if i was you i would be looking for a place of my own anyways. i know i'm late but i'm not for kids living at home. even if attending college.

yeah well last time i tried to move out they said if i did i couldnt have any contact with my family at all. they are retarted............ and its hard to find a place to live when you work constuction and winter is here and our economy is @!#$..... no one is building houses now.... but i do have a french restaurant wanting me to help them out weekends and holidays....

Friday, October 31, 2008 10:38 AM
get on aim bitch

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search