anyone good with computers? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone good with computers?
Monday, October 20, 2008 5:41 PM
im thinking about painting my car. i want black and white with a thin arrival blue pin stripe for the separation. i was wondering if someone could take a picture of my car and make a few pictures so i can see what it looks like. i want it to be black on bottom and white on top. i was thinking using the line on the bottom of the car that goes from the bottom 4 inches of the front bumper up to the full or close to the full bumper. if you dont understand let me know.
if you need a closer pic let me know.

Re: anyone good with computers?
Monday, October 20, 2008 5:49 PM
because you called stephen gay... i'll suggest that it would be best to post this in the Image Manipulation forum.
and yes, a large resolution pic would be better to work with.

Monday, October 20, 2008 5:50 PM
paul...not stephen... hahaha wrong guy lol

Monday, October 20, 2008 5:55 PM
lol, i was wondering where i missed that lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, October 20, 2008 5:56 PM

Monday, October 20, 2008 7:04 PM
Hey mind telling me what kinda rims those are? I like them.

Monday, October 20, 2008 9:15 PM
i have no idea what the rims are. i know they have about 8 coats of rattle can on them.

and yes i called paul gay lol and im using his name to post this.

oh also my pictures suck so ill have to steal one from pauls @!#$ to post for a better one.
and im kinda a noob considering i just bought a computer so i dont know where to post anything.
the most ive been on here is making my profile and watching paul.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 12:14 AM
and since he is a total douche bag and like to post with other peoples usernames ill be a nice guy since he has a small penis and help him out

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 2:08 AM
jordan is gay. i saw it first hand (unfortunately).

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 4:34 AM
tabs your just mad i won in poker.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 6:19 AM
im good w/ computers, just not good w/ PS. may need to restate your question and post in the correct section.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 7:29 AM
i can probably do it in photoshop but not sure if i'll have the time to play around with it... if i find a few minutes i'll see what i can do...

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 9:55 AM
thank you godspeed, i would appreciate it.

yes chris im aware i posted in the wrong section.
i havent played around the sight quite enough to know whats on it so i didnt know about the image manipulation section.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:21 PM
Cool then you may have realized you also horribly mispelled "sight" when it should be "site" lol
And what a horrible looking car.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:42 PM
Did you park your car in a creek?

I like the car, its white Just get better wheels, or paint yours better, bigger tires, and drop it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:46 PM

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 4:40 PM
the car has frame damage on the drivers side front, so i cant lower it untill thats fixed or it will rub, thats why i run such small tires (205/40/17) but for when i do fix it i will be lowering it on a pro kit with agx's. i currently have the pro kit and the rear agx's, i have not bought the fronts. also its needs other body work before paint anyway like new fenders and rust repair. also the engine needs to be thrown away. its a older 2200, thats right a 2200 in a Z. not my idea!

but as of right now i do like the white but i hate all rims but black ones. so i was thinking i needed to get more black on the car by painting it like explained in the first post.

so right now is just me trying to figure out between now and when i do paint the car how im gonna paint the car.
im looking to use Pearl White, a Gloss Black, and Arival Blue.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 5:42 PM
who won poker last night, bitch

for my money, i like black on top and white on bottom. it seems to flow better with tinted windows and the window trim. either way good luck. you painting this at pauls? lemme know cause my car needs a full paint job too

Thursday, October 23, 2008 2:48 AM
(tabs) wrote:who won poker last night, bitch

for my money, i like black on top and white on bottom. it seems to flow better with tinted windows and the window trim. either way good luck. you painting this at pauls? lemme know cause my car needs a full paint job too

and i think i won at poker yesterday sorry ben you loose

Thursday, October 23, 2008 6:48 AM
you won at bdubs, i won at your house

Thursday, October 23, 2008 9:39 AM
yeah yeah paul you won poker. good job. i hate you. the last hand was dumb. but i got second in both games. so i won money both times.

tabs idk how i feel about black on top with white on bottom with black rims... idk i might just paint it pearl white and be done with it.
and no im gonna have Tony do it in middletown. He is gonna fix my rust on the passenger side quarter too.

Thursday, October 23, 2008 3:18 PM
white with gold and white pearl is amazing. check chad hannan's car thats for sale out for reference

Thursday, October 23, 2008 6:31 PM
(tabs) wrote:you won at bdubs, i won at your house

I <3 Bdubs.. =)

Thursday, October 23, 2008 9:44 PM
how many sigs do you have tabs? lol.

eww i dont like gold....

Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:00 PM
im rotating 15-20 around right now

Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:35 PM
nice, im pretty sure at this point in my car i need a 03-05 base rear bumper so i can put on the razzi rear... but im poor

Friday, October 24, 2008 7:42 AM
Jorden DeWitt wrote:but im poor

thats an understatement

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search