car and bike for sale Again! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
car and bike for sale Again!
Sunday, October 19, 2008 5:45 PM
This car is completely garaged. It has won numerous awards at car shows, including best paint and chevy cavalier wild at the Detroit Autorama. Also this car is not daily driven and when it is brought to a show, it is trailored.The reason for selling is because I want to do some remodeling on my house...ANY RESONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!

Exterior
Full widebody, Custom 3 tone paint job, Oem carbon fiber hood (this will need to be replaced or painted, during this winter the hood started oxidizing), Shaved handles, gas door, locks, antenna, 02 conversion trunk and custom shaped Bonneville spoiler., Carbon fiber tail lights

Interior
Interior is still a dark grey color and mainly stock other than these components.
7" flip up Eclipse touch screen dvd player
2 air ride gauges mounted in the dash
2 leather black racing seats
Air ride switch box
Trunks has a false floor that is carpeted and surrounds the black air ride tank, very simple and classy.

Engine
Stock 2.2L Ecotec
Weapon R Intake
Optima Red top Battery
Polished Valve cover

Suspension
Full Easystreet Air ride system, Front Back Side Side. All air ride lines I ran through the inside of the car, so there is no corrosion or damage to any lines, every year before show season the air valves are takin out and re lubed.

Wheels/Tires
20inch Konig Unknowns with no scratches, tires have about 95% left on them,the fenders and quarter panels are rolled so these tuck very nicely and car does not rest on the tires.

Audio/Video
7" touch screen Eclipse dvd player in the dash, and pioneer door speakers.
Performance
Weapon R Intake
Awards/Coverage
Too Many to List but can show you, when you come see the car.

This bike is a 2007 Yamaha R6 , I just recently bought this bike this past spring. Still has warranty and also has 2600 miles...No scratches perfect condition. Im just asking 7200k

Re: car and bike for sale Again!
Monday, October 20, 2008 1:04 AM
if that bike was as yellow as the crx i would probably take it off your hands lol

---

Re: car and bike for sale Again!
Monday, October 20, 2008 9:28 AM
good luck with the sales mark

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search