FS: XBOX 360 HD DVD player plus movies - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: XBOX 360 HD DVD player plus movies
Thursday, February 21, 2008 10:27 AM
Ive only used it for about 1 month and have only watched 2 movies on it.. Im letting it go with 3 HD movies

Born ulimatum
KING KONG
Transformers.

All for 160.00 bucks..

Or if you just want that movies, lemme know.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Re: FS: XBOX 360 HD DVD player plus movies
Friday, February 22, 2008 11:13 AM
lets see.....HD-DVD player can now be found brand new at some places for 99,99....King Kong comes in box, and you can get BU/Transformers for 2 for 25$ at Best Buy!!! not to mention no shiipping costs...(but you didnt specify, so maybe not).....deal or no deal.......NO deal...

Friday, February 22, 2008 4:37 PM
it would of been a OK deal a while back

but now HD is dead and the HD players for 360 are selling on ebay for DIRTCHEAP

Im not trying to knock ur selling this at all i am actually trying to help u . u might want to lower the price ALOT on it and get rid of it SOOOOON so ur not stuck with a metal paperweight

Friday, February 22, 2008 5:30 PM
people think that HD DVD is now completely dead when that truly is not the case, they will still make HD DVD's. toshiba isnt the only big HD DVD producer and if microsoft would have gotten their heads out of their asses and sold the 360 with the HD DVD player then HD would have easily won over blu ray being as for every ps3 sold there are over 15 360's

Friday, February 22, 2008 6:02 PM
You guys can kiss my ass if you think imma lower this price, NO DEAL THAT. I bought the damn dvd player for 179.00.. Take ya'll asses to ebay and take a chance of getting a jacked up one if you want to.. This is legit..

306 TQ
Saturday, February 23, 2008 4:44 AM
DatWhitecavy wrote:You guys can kiss my ass if you think imma lower this price, NO DEAL THAT. I bought the damn dvd player for 179.00.. Take ya'll asses to ebay and take a chance of getting a jacked up one if you want to.. This is legit..

The truth has been spoken....lol
i say its still a deal

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Saturday, February 23, 2008 8:49 AM
i dont want the player at all, i sol my 360 LONG time ago. i was simply offering u advice , but seeing how u would rather be a ass instead of talking like a normal person then i guess keep the hd .

And it doesnt always matter what u paid for soemething , u have to base ur sale on the market of the product and what the future of the product is going to be . Seeing how everyone is going to stop making HD players , then very soon noone will waste money on hd movies ( and if u think otherwise then ur a retard , there is no company out there that is going to make movies for a dead format . its jsut like the fight between DVD and DIVX. )

and there isnt any need to say kiss ur ass blah blahb blah , you dont like the truth then ignore my posts but there is no need to post @!#$ like u did

Saturday, February 23, 2008 9:52 AM
I got 10 dollas on my boi david

Saturday, February 23, 2008 10:14 AM
Cleared it up with Aaron

306 TQ
Saturday, February 23, 2008 12:12 PM
thanks whitecavy , like i said i will try and talk to my buddy and see if hes intrested ( hes not to tech savy so he might not know HD is a dieng breed )

sorry to see ya lose $$ on this like i said b4 , i almost bought one of these for my xbox a while back .

Saturday, February 23, 2008 4:24 PM
Aaron Pm me if he's interested, ill cut him a deal.. I do have no choice but to lower the price.

306 TQ

Monday, February 25, 2008 7:32 AM
5 dolla? lol good luck with the sale bud..I live in a stone age with no HD tv :-p..so if you include that price consider it sold

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 7:12 AM
what a rip... you can buy these brand new for $50 bucks right now.

i know cause i just bought one lol

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 1:47 PM
^^RIP my ass, you dont know me.. If you did you would know Im not tryin to rip anybody off DRAKE.

I set this price NOT know these were going so cheap.

306 TQ
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 4:22 PM
didnt mean to say it that way, and meant no offense... im just saying its not a very good deal.

especially now:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8132095&st=360+hd+dvd&lp=2&type=product&cp=1&id=1158321865239

check it,i just got mine... and am loving it

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search