any ohio meets going on anytime soon? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
any ohio meets going on anytime soon?
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 1:31 PM
just wondering what you buckeyes have going on. jnickel and i were looking to meet up sometime so i could get the rest of the vert's parts (bumper, sides, boot, maybe other stuff...?) and we figured if you guys had anything going on anytime soon we might just piggy back it onto an already scheduled event.

plus, jay t from gallipolis mentioned going to a u pull it and i figured who else knew better than the columbus crew. you guys are always talking about how many Js are in your yards and i figured everyone could always use SOMEthing.

so if anyone knows of anything going on in buckeyedom, post it up

coming back in 2008...

Re: any ohio meets going on anytime soon?
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 2:23 PM
Let me see what weekend I can head out to trey's... Cause 9 out 10 ill be leaving Jersey around 12 one saturday this month, to head to Ohio

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 2:25 PM
don't bring jeffie lol
but if you wanna put yourself through it...haha

and bubba...what weekend lol

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 2:39 PM
BubbaKnoxz wrote:Let me see what weekend I can head out to trey's... Cause 9 out 10 ill be leaving Jersey around 12 one saturday this month, to head to Ohio

how long does it take to get to columbus from jersey?

coming back in 2008...
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 3:02 PM
(tabs) wrote:
BubbaKnoxz wrote:Let me see what weekend I can head out to trey's... Cause 9 out 10 ill be leaving Jersey around 12 one saturday this month, to head to Ohio

how long does it take to get to columbus from jersey?

like 10 hours or something,

if you guys get something goin on lemme know ill make the drive down, columbus is only like an hour and a half away

---

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 3:27 PM
where are you? medina?

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 3:38 PM
Takes about 8 hrs from here, so with me or jeffie driving imma guess we'll make it in 7... If not this Saturday most def March 1st since the 23rd is the jersey gm meet.

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 3:48 PM
Maybe some of the Cincy/ Kentucky crew would come up if we could do it in Dayton (Halfway between Cincy and Columbus?)

Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Downpipe w/ Cutout | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:13 PM
jnickel wrote:where are you? medina?

yeah... well my address is Seville, but im 5 min from Medina

---

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 7:32 PM
Sounds good, us Columbus guys welcomes anybody Just post up when you guys are coming to town.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 7:38 PM
whens the cleveland meet?

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 7:54 PM
Well im down for something!! We just need someone from columbus to find a good pick and pull. Maybe find a good place to eat also?? Ima a growin boy so i gotta keep up with my food!! So someone from columbus needs to post up!!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 10:58 PM
If i am in the area, I will be down. I won't be there until early april though. I just hope there is enough alcohol around for both tabs and I.

Go Go OG Traction!!
Thursday, February 14, 2008 12:43 AM
im down for something im from indiana but im like 2 second from the ohio border lol. i think columbus is like an hour and a half from me let me know 4 sure

13.1 @ 115
Thursday, February 14, 2008 3:10 AM
DatWhitecavy wrote:Sounds good, us Columbus guys welcomes anybody Just post up when you guys are coming to town.

well thats what we need you columbus ppl for. are you guys doing anything from now until, say, the end of march? thats a 6 week window so if you have anything planned between now and then, maybe we can piggyback our meetup with one of yours.

coming back in 2008...
Thursday, February 14, 2008 3:32 AM
Adam Lewis wrote:whens the cleveland meet?

You could meet up with a few of us at the Scion / Cleveland auto show thing. You need to sign up today.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, February 14, 2008 4:26 AM
YO, im down for it fellas...im in the middle of medina and cleveland...i believe if your coming from jersey you will be taking 80..correct if you are i can meet you in strongsville..LMK whats going on guys..!!

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Thursday, February 14, 2008 5:24 AM
(tabs) wrote:
DatWhitecavy wrote:Sounds good, us Columbus guys welcomes anybody Just post up when you guys are coming to town.

well thats what we need you columbus ppl for. are you guys doing anything from now until, say, the end of march? thats a 6 week window so if you have anything planned between now and then, maybe we can piggyback our meetup with one of yours.

The only thing we got goin on is the COBALT meet here in town.. Thats in March, details are on the cobaltss forum in the regional section..

But honestly about the good yard here, if ya'll want to go to it I would recommend we car pool becuase on a couple occations peoples cars have been broken into.. My friend Devon, with the 3800 S/C.. Yea..

Its not in a bad part of town, but you get all kinds of people coming from out of town just to hit up this junkyard.. I can take a few people in my cavy beater down there

306 TQ
Thursday, February 14, 2008 6:11 AM
might not make it guys....

Thursday, February 14, 2008 6:55 AM
Sorry, the Cobalt meet is April 19th

http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=91823

306 TQ
Thursday, February 14, 2008 7:32 AM
DatWhitecavy wrote:
But honestly about the good yard here, if ya'll want to go to it I would recommend we car pool becuase on a couple occations peoples cars have been broken into.. My friend Devon, with the 3800 S/C.. Yea..

Its not in a bad part of town, but you get all kinds of people coming from out of town just to hit up this junkyard.. I can take a few people in my cavy beater down there

youre kidding

i hear most of columbus is the ghetto but getting broken into in a junkyard parking lot? damn

coming back in 2008...

Thursday, February 14, 2008 8:24 AM
Lol no, Most of Columbus is NOT the Ghetto.. You have your parts, AS DO every other city. But that junkyard is on the south side, where there is nothign down there but old shops, factories etc...

But yea I wouldnt risk or want any of our nice cars down there at the yard.

306 TQ
Thursday, February 14, 2008 10:36 AM
lol yeah, not exactly the nicest of places. Columbus itself is actually a pretty nice city, there are nice suburbs everywhere. I'm def. down to meet up with everyone, just let me know when!

Thursday, February 14, 2008 11:23 AM
Ok i looked and i see there is a listing of alot of junk yards on Mckinley Ave. right off of 70. If some of you Columbus crew can confirm?? Maybe we should all meet up on the westside of columbus on 270 like at the pilot or something??

http://www.junkyards.com/directory2/ohio/columbus.htm

Thursday, February 14, 2008 12:21 PM
Jay T. your right but those yards are NOT pull it yourself.. There is ONE of there where you can pull it yourself and thats called Cantleys, that yard does have nice cars as well but their are all layed on the ground door to door to eachother.

Pick n Pull, is the NICE one, cars are all up on welded rims, the yard is gravel so your not all muddy and @!#$.. Actually nice for a junkyard lol.. Plus, the GM part of it is HUUUGE.

306 TQ
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search