Looking for a cheap 5spd - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for a cheap 5spd
Saturday, January 12, 2008 9:50 PM
Anyone with a cheap 5 spd close to 1500 bucks?

Don't care if it's a 2.2 or a 2.4 as long as its runs decent and the body/interior is in decent shape.Mileage isn't a huge issue,just nothing over 125k really.Unless you have a rebuilt or newer engine.

Even if it's close to what i'm asking hit me up, we may be able to work something out.

Rememeber kids... spell check is your friend

Re: Looking for a cheap 5spd
Saturday, January 12, 2008 10:37 PM
where in PA are you? i can check locally when the bulletin board comes out this week

coming back in 2008...
Saturday, January 12, 2008 10:58 PM
Central PA.About an hour north of harrisburg in a little town called Mount Carmel... zip is 17851 and thanks a bunch

Rememeber kids... spell check is your friend
Sunday, January 13, 2008 10:14 AM
well im about 3 hours south west of pittsburgh. maybe it wont be worth your drive, i dunno.

if i see anything ill still post it up for you.

coming back in 2008...
Sunday, January 13, 2008 9:05 PM
I dont know if your lookin for something newer but i have a 91' V6 5Spd vert for sale. Here is the add i posted on another car forum..

Well here it is again my 91 cav vert. 126K miles new clutch kit, WAI, sprint springs, aluminum gas door painted to match, color matched door handles and mirrors, shaved anntena and Z24 badges on skirts also a Z34 spoiler cut down 3 inches in the center and 2% window tint. Im probably forgetting a cpl things but i need to sell this b4 snow fly's. Ive owned in 3 years and ive never driven it in the snow and it would be a shame to let is sit outside in the cold. This car has NEVER let me down i drove it to carlisle 8 hours one way there and back and had absolutely NO problems with it. It is a 91 therefor its not perfect, i drove the car daily and the rear window needs replaced and the top is starting to rip a bit in the back but it doesnt leak. The interior is black and it has seats out of a 3rd gen cavy. Im askin 1900. I really hate to get rid of it but i have another project car as well as a daily driver and i dont have room for it. The 18's in a few of the pics are not included car will be sold with the stock 2nd gen Z wheels pictured. BTW first few pics were taken 10 mins ago..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search