Please someone buy my headers!!!!! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Please someone buy my headers!!!!!
Saturday, November 24, 2007 6:26 PM
I have a set of Pacesetter Headers for a 2002 2.2l non ecotec. I was selling for 100 shipped and 80 just for pick up. But if anyone in va want to meet up at Patrick Henry Mall in Newport News I will sell them for 60. They have never been used, still in the box. I re-painted black cuz of paint chips. If any one wants a picture just email me and I will send a picture.

Re: Please someone buy my headers!!!!!
Saturday, November 24, 2007 6:43 PM
will this header fit the older 2.2 ? not the 2200 but the 2.2 from 97 and back ?

Sunday, November 25, 2007 2:22 PM
I tried to buy this header from you the first two times you posted it for sale, but you never replied to my posts. I'm trying to sell my Cavy now and have no use for it.

Free bump!

Sunday, November 25, 2007 5:12 PM
Dj Shepeluk wrote:I have a set of Pacesetter Headers for a 2002 2.2l non ecotec. I was selling for 100 shipped and 80 just for pick up. But if anyone in va want to meet up at Patrick Henry Mall in Newport News I will sell them for 60. They have never been used, still in the box. I re-painted black cuz of paint chips. If any one wants a picture just email me and I will send a picture.

I would love to see a SET of headerS for a 2.2L OHV?????????????????????

Sounds like a scam to me since only ONE HEADER is used on a car with this setup.

Are you perhaps selling TWO Headers???

Yes, it's my REAL car. No, it is NOT photoshopped or "this is how my car will look someday". It's the REAL DEAL.
Sunday, November 25, 2007 6:10 PM
I sent a pm also and have heard nothing about "these" headers!

Monday, November 26, 2007 9:44 AM
it will not fit the older 2.2s ... the major difference between the 2.2 and the 2200 is the head.. and the header... bolts to the head...

whoever gets it is gonna wanna strip the paint off.... paint + exhaust manifold/header = burned mess when the engine gets to operating temp....

http://www.jbodysource.org/wiki/MultiGenEngine2point2History === everything you ever want to know about GM's 2.2 Pushrod engine

manbearpig

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, November 26, 2007 9:46 AM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search