Praise for Martinez for being a good seller - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Praise for Martinez for being a good seller
Friday, November 02, 2007 9:13 PM
Just wanted to give praise to Martinez for being a trustworthy seller. Thanks again for the TC! He's busy, but he still pulls through with flying colors.

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Re: Praise for Martinez for being a good seller
Saturday, November 03, 2007 8:46 AM
yes he is, i bought the front bumper, side skirts and headlights off him a while back

Re: Praise for Martinez for being a good seller
Saturday, November 03, 2007 10:55 AM
Thanks guys. I have a complete new post of things I'm selling. Due to some unforseen stuff I am selling everything. I am not listed as Martinez right now, but as Kavy. Please check out everything that is up for grabs now. I have to look to make sure I posted everything for sale, cuz I might have a few more things not listed. Thanks again guys. I really appreciate it.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search