WTT: Steel Z3s with mesh for OEM steel fenders - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTT: Steel Z3s with mesh for OEM steel fenders
Saturday, April 28, 2007 11:50 PM
I am looking for a set of stock fenders to put on since im kinda going for a different look, I have a set of steel 00-02 Z3 fenders from Aplus and also a set of Fiberglass 00-02 Z3 from ED. I need a set of stock OEM fenders, so if anyone is selling a set cheap or wants to trade for OEM fenders let me know, pics of fenders availible on either set upon request, I am located in 46012. ( Anderson, IN ) and will trade straight up if someone wants to travel close to here and meet up.

Thanks a lot, and let me know if you have any questions.

Re: WTT: Steel Z3s with mesh for OEM steel fenders
Sunday, April 29, 2007 6:00 AM
i may be interested in a trade. i have a 2000, w/ stoock fenders.

Sunday, April 29, 2007 6:02 AM
kobrah1 wrote:i may be interested in a trade. i have a 2000, w/ stock fenders.

Sunday, April 29, 2007 1:03 PM
ill trade u my fenders need 2 be painted but im in Richmond,Indiana ill trade u for the steel ones

13.1 @ 115
Sunday, April 29, 2007 1:05 PM
hell i would trade u too, mine are damn near perfect. what color are urs right now?

Sunday, April 29, 2007 2:19 PM
Alright, I got some pics so you guys could see fitment and also let me know if you have any questions, Im taking Trades on this stuff as soon as possible. Willing to trade straight up if the person wants to meet me close to me due to my schedule. Unless they have a spare set that way we can just trade and not instsall them in a parking lot we meet in lol.

They have mesh installed, but glued down with Duct tape lol, you cant see the tape at all, but it was temp till I could solder them in. and they are ready to install.. Of course they are aftermarket, so it will prolly take some adjusting to them to make them fit perfect but it is possible

Theres are in virtually perfect shape and I just need to trade and get these gone so I can start working on some other things.

Sunday, April 29, 2007 4:31 PM
dibs lmao

13.1 @ 115
Sunday, April 29, 2007 6:46 PM
well Let me get some pics of yours, and as long as they fit good, since i know you have lambos, they can fit weird.. and if they do then we can meet up and trade.

Monday, April 30, 2007 11:37 AM
ok ill try 2 get some pics im so freakin busy with work. I also am selling the lambo doors so no more lambos lol

13.1 @ 115
Monday, April 30, 2007 9:11 PM
Well just let me know, im parting it all out, so I just wanted to let you know, that ill still trade with you, but if you need anything else I have a for sale thread up now in this forum

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 7:28 AM
karnage go to my web page on my profile to see my fenders, im willing to trade for the steel ones. i live in akron oh

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 1:31 PM
ill take that hood off your hands lmao ill even give u my stock one plus some money lol

13.1 @ 115
Tuesday, May 01, 2007 1:59 PM
Well are you buying the fenders ? or were you just wanting the hood, the hood is gone though unfortunately, but the fenders are for you and if you arent gonna get them someone else is interested. Let me know man

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 2:03 PM
o i deff wants the fenders. When are we gonna meet up. i can hopefully meet up this weekend if i have my car back toghther by then ill have pics of my fenders up but the right side isnt mint condtion i needs 2 be fixed at the bottom but its not hard i just havent done it because i was gonna buy fenders then i found u lmao

13.1 @ 115
Tuesday, May 01, 2007 2:20 PM
which ones u gettin michael?

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 2:24 PM
which ever ones he wats 2 give me i want the steel ones

Heres the damage i told u about its not that bad but im lazy and my side skirt covers it

13.1 @ 115
Tuesday, May 01, 2007 9:19 PM
Idk man, those dont look like they would fit right, do you have pics on the car? it looks creased. If thats the case ill prolly have to take the other ones for trade, I just need something in good shape for the trade in, or ill lose money. So yeah, I wont have Sides to cover it with, so ill prolly need some in better condition. Sorry man, I hate that, but I dont know what else to do.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 4:23 PM
o no that fine i figured u wouldnt want them

13.1 @ 115
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search