PHLATCAV FOR SALE.... AGAIN - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
PHLATCAV FOR SALE.... AGAIN
Saturday, April 28, 2007 3:49 PM
Yes the deal fell and the car is still up for sale. I realy tried to let the car go cheap last time and burned myself. I have got to get 7k out of the car and its worth well over that. Lets see who honestly wants it

If you have questions about the car please ask.

Re: PHLATCAV FOR SALE.... AGAIN
Saturday, April 28, 2007 7:01 PM
Give me till monday , and im going to get a bank loan! if u dont think im serious drive over monday morning and we both will ride up there in it and i will drop u off on the way home , with money in ur pocket!

Sunday, April 29, 2007 7:37 AM
Damn! I really wish I could buy this car for the price. Cause really it would save me a good deal of money to get everything at once. Good luck with the sale, and I'm sorry who ever didn't pick it up made a huge mistake. I hope you keep the deposit; for all that trouble.

Sunday, April 29, 2007 8:03 AM
NEVERMIND..i cant do it , sry ..still up for grabs!

Sunday, April 29, 2007 8:34 AM
Hey Aaron man......i wanted to car BAD...but it didn't have the safety features I needed for my daughter.......we prolly shoulda discussed that before I flew out there....I'd rather be on the cautious side...than on the regret side if something were ever to happen...
Sunday, April 29, 2007 10:07 AM
Blackwidow660 wrote:but it didn't have the safety features I needed for my daughter.......we prolly shoulda discussed that before I flew out there....I'd rather be on the cautious side...than on the regret side if something were ever to happen...

I'm almost positive Aaron has no hard feelings about this. Safety - especially that of your own children - is an important issue with any car.

Good luck with the sale, Aaron. I'd buy it if I could but if a wideband isn't in my budget, I somehow doubt your car is.

- Interior FAQ -
J-Body of Michigan -
Sunday, April 29, 2007 10:53 AM
Oh no.....i'm not saying it wasn't a safe car to drive...(honestly i still want it....got insurance and all on it before hand)......it was VERY SOUND.....and Aaron was VERY adament about saying he wouldn't feel comfortable about selling the car if it was unsafe......we had a good talk........I just didn't take into consideration that if I or my wife were to ever get into an accident with the car....and we were incapacitated, no one would be able to ge to my daughter in the back seat in a hurry with the shaved doors......and on a side note...i was so excited about pickin up the car i didn't thnk about the po-po and their profiling...full tinted shaved car would catch a lot of attention in my area of VA....
BUT BELIEVE me.....seeing the car and sitting in it in person is way diff than seeing pics.....although it wouldn't be hard to put handled doors on the back....my modding days are pretty much over....i'm all about maintenence now and i haven't the time or resources to put more money into the cars.
Sunday, April 29, 2007 12:47 PM
Only if I had the money I would be down there in a flash

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, April 29, 2007 12:49 PM

Sunday, April 29, 2007 1:40 PM
Blackwidow660 wrote:Oh no.....i'm not saying it wasn't a safe car to drive...(honestly i still want it....got insurance and all on it before hand)......it was VERY SOUND.....and Aaron was VERY adament about saying he wouldn't feel comfortable about selling the car if it was unsafe......we had a good talk........I just didn't take into consideration that if I or my wife were to ever get into an accident with the car....and we were incapacitated, no one would be able to ge to my daughter in the back seat in a hurry with the shaved doors......and on a side note...i was so excited about pickin up the car i didn't thnk about the po-po and their profiling...full tinted shaved car would catch a lot of attention in my area of VA....
BUT BELIEVE me.....seeing the car and sitting in it in person is way diff than seeing pics.....although it wouldn't be hard to put handled doors on the back....my modding days are pretty much over....i'm all about maintenence now and i haven't the time or resources to put more money into the cars.
Well if you really wanted it I'm sure we could make it save for you in less then one day. I have the same color doors on my 01' Sedan that I could trade off, airbag, and most any other standard stuff on the car. My doors don't have power windows, but if his does it wouldn't take to much to fix it. I would help if I get the parts extra parts...

Sunday, April 29, 2007 2:20 PM
THAT would make a world of difference!!!.....I wish Aaron and I talked more about the car in detail before we flew out there.....and if these options were available to me......I'd be in VA with the Phlatcav right now.....if that can be arranged and Aaron is still willin to work this out with me....I'd be out there in a heartbeat....please let me know and i'm sure the wife will hop onboard....i'm all about making her happy....our daugher's safety and me not getting pulled over all the time were her biggest concerns which is why we left the car behind....kinda sucks cuz i spent a fortune flying back same day to VA......BUT I STILL WANT IT!!!! Aaron...i'm sorry man..work with me bro...
Sunday, April 29, 2007 4:14 PM
wow, I dont think the money i sold the car for would be worth goint to the trouble of swapping out the doors at all. If I were to be offered much more money Id be down for it but with the time and efforst it would take I dont think its in the cards .

Im just not sure its a family car anymore

Sunday, April 29, 2007 4:35 PM
Hey Aaron.....i uderstand the trouble it would be to do the swap....i'll tryt o talk to wife to see if she'd give me the go ahead to up the price a bit for those safety features...i'll let you know...yeah it's prolly not a family car anymore......but one of my main reasons for a 4 door was to be able to transport my daughter every now and then....sorry things didn't go as planned....
Sunday, April 29, 2007 11:24 PM
as long as the door swap doesnt come outta your pocket aaron

i wouldnt think swaping doors would take longer than 3-5 hours with 2-3 guys working on them , the guy getting the shaved doors only needs the drivers to work to get home , lol

Monday, April 30, 2007 6:54 AM
let me talk to the wife... she actually wants me to get it.

Monday, April 30, 2007 7:31 AM
AARON CALL ME 304-784-0430 or 304-752-9294

Teddy

Monday, April 30, 2007 7:45 AM
Sale is pending from a local freind, if he can not get the money ill let you know Teddy

Monday, April 30, 2007 10:45 AM
Phlatcav wrote:Sale is pending from a local freind, if he can not get the money ill let you know Teddy

im calling ya Teddy.

Monday, April 30, 2007 8:13 PM
Blackwidow660 wrote:THAT would make a world of difference!!!.....I wish Aaron and I talked more about the car in detail before we flew out there.....and if these options were available to me......I'd be in VA with the Phlatcav right now.....if that can be arranged and Aaron is still willin to work this out with me....I'd be out there in a heartbeat....please let me know and i'm sure the wife will hop onboard....i'm all about making her happy....our daugher's safety and me not getting pulled over all the time were her biggest concerns which is why we left the car behind....kinda sucks cuz i spent a fortune flying back same day to VA......BUT I STILL WANT IT!!!! Aaron...i'm sorry man..work with me bro...
Damn! I wished I could of been more help earlier in the game on this for you. Let me know anytime if this needs to be done for a sale. I would be down for the swap. I think there is a little dent on my rear door, but my dent guy at the dealership could get that out with no problem. If anyone needs this help my number is 614-371-8731 to help Aaron get this sold as much as I don't want him to get rid of it.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 1:05 AM
Teddy has made a deposit.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 1:55 AM
Blackwidow660 wrote:Oh no.....i'm not saying it wasn't a safe car to drive...(honestly i still want it....got insurance and all on it before hand)......it was VERY SOUND.....and Aaron was VERY adament about saying he wouldn't feel comfortable about selling the car if it was unsafe......we had a good talk........I just didn't take into consideration that if I or my wife were to ever get into an accident with the car....and we were incapacitated, no one would be able to ge to my daughter in the back seat in a hurry with the shaved doors......and on a side note...i was so excited about pickin up the car i didn't thnk about the po-po and their profiling...full tinted shaved car would catch a lot of attention in my area of VA....

had you looked at any pictures of his car, you would have known the handles have been shaved for quite some time.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 4:21 AM
I know, but i was so excited about the car, i didn't ask him about everything with the car and didn't take into consideration about the safety of my daughter, VA inspection and profiling police. We also bumped into a few things when I was physically there.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 1:54 PM
s1lver_N1p wrote:

had you looked at any pictures of his car, you would have known the handles have been shaved for quite some time.
Not to be an ass, but not everyone knows how shaven doors work. Also how they can fail if they do. Don't think it was a problem till you really try it. If there are poppers on the doors to push them open it could make it easier to have them since you don't need to open the doors.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 8:41 PM
do you still have the motor aaron or has it all been sold

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 8:48 PM
its been sold if it wasn;t I would have gotten it by now

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 5:42 PM

I know your area well, as my Dad grew up there, and I would go to visit my grandma a couple times a year. Definitly not the place for a tinted and shaved car.

Caution: Redneck Posting
pic042707_6.jpg
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search