Window Tint In Columbus - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Window Tint In Columbus
Friday, April 27, 2007 11:42 AM
I'm looking to get my windows tinted here in the next couple of weeks. Anyone know of any good places in Columbus, Ohio? I'd try and do it myself as I helped a buddy of mine do his truck..but we took his windows out to do it..and I don't see that being easy..any help would be great! thanks!

Re: Window Tint In Columbus
Friday, April 27, 2007 11:48 AM
Yup, qualitity window tint on Morse rd.. Between westerville rd and Sunbury rds. Ive had about 5 cars done there, and my girl just got hers done..

614-476-0044

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, April 27, 2007 12:14 PM
One of my buddies got his RSX done at Professional Eclipse about a year ago and it looks great? Heard anything about them? He said $150 and it's quality tint with a lifetime warranty

Friday, April 27, 2007 2:33 PM
It's a bit of a drive, but in here in marion zebart tidy car does tint for pretty cheap and thus far mine has held and looks great. They even got the dot-matrix spotlessly!

Sunday, April 29, 2007 7:44 AM
RandomGuy 171 wrote:It's a bit of a drive, but in here in marion zebart tidy car does tint for pretty cheap and thus far mine has held and looks great. They even got the dot-matrix spotlessly!
Pic of the back window. I would make a good drive to make sure those are looking good.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search