grand rapids? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
grand rapids?
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 7:17 PM
im just wondering whos in the grand rapids area... i just movd here and dont no anyone....

Re: grand rapids?
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 7:29 PM
I live south of G.R, in Shelbyville. I have worked in G.R. for about 18 years, 15 at Steelcase. Use to cruise up to the lot all the time in my pro street Chevy Astro. I have tried to get a j-body meet together a few times now in G.R., but hasn't worked out. Mike

BIG BOOST

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 8:20 PM
DUDE i so wanna c ur cavi that would be sick... i actually live in ada... to the west but w/e i so wanna c what youve done ur car must be amazing!!!!! do u know of any local gatherings at least ?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 6:58 AM
My turbo Cav is not drivable at this time. The hot rodders/ muscle cars hang out at the Hobby store by Rogers Plaza. I have no idea where fwd/import hang out. It would be cool to get a j-body meet together in GR before summer is over.

G Russ do you plan on going to the meet in Kalamazoo the 26th? Mike

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 7:30 PM
i live in caledonia everyone meets up on 28th in the sears parking lot near the beltline on fri and sat nights. i am going up there on sat i drive a black cavi z24
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 7:59 PM
What time is a good time to get to the Sears parking lot. I went up there on a Sat awhile back, about 8:30 pm , and nobody was there.

I will try to make it up where Sat. I will be driving my black 99 Cav convertible. Mike

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 8:21 PM
about dark
Thursday, August 17, 2006 6:34 PM
Anyone else from around GR that plan on cruising to Sears Saturday nite?

Saturday, August 19, 2006 4:39 PM
my friends and i are going up for sure at like 10 30 so bring as many people as possiable
Friday, September 08, 2006 6:38 AM
I'm not too far from GR, i go out there all the time.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search