Whose the J owner who also owns the Fieros? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Whose the J owner who also owns the Fieros?
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 3:27 PM
well if u see this i just thought i'd let you know.. i cant remember who it is who has em.. but i was at the junkyard today and saw 3 of them there so i dunno if ur lookin for anything off a fiero but i got some pics... just thought i'd let u know.. the junkyard that has em is in Northern indiana(around kokomo area)

Re: Whose the J owner who also owns the Fieros?
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 4:52 PM
I'm one of them, but I don't need anything. I'm kinda mad at the Fiero right now cause there is a messed up lug that needs to come off to put the 17's on.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 4:55 PM
Zliner drove a fiero too, but people really only want the GT parts

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 5:26 PM
Thats prob me. lol. yeah im good, im actually just moved to alabama to work at a place call the fiero factory. Fiero Factory So with like 150+ fieros around me all day, the only thing i may be on the lookout for is a T-TOP kit

Keith

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 5:28 PM
Mine is going back up for sale too though. Ill find the old thread and bump it. Found a 88GT TTop i want and need to sell this one for a downpayment on it.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 5:45 PM
alright well i just thought id post em up. o well..

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 6:15 PM
I wouldn't mind a headlight motor, but they are hard to find in working order. I forget what side is bad cause I never use them.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 6:56 PM
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 5:35 AM
There all pre-88 so we don't need anything. We already have all the pannels and glass we need from the 5 junkers we had this year and the 4 88's that brain has for daily drivers. Good looking out!

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 5:12 PM
yeah thanks for thinking about me though, seriously. Continue keeping your eye out for a ttop fiero in a yard, if you come across one of those, let me know ASAP

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 7:04 PM
kk

i just saw em and it just came to mind some of u might be interested in maybe something..

Thursday, August 10, 2006 4:57 AM
^^^^ Yea! T-Tops and 88's. I know brian has a ton of body parts and other misc. stuff. should any one need them. Just email me. Also fiero Seat bolt right into my cavalier and feel good too!

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:26 AM
TRD Cav Fire wrote:I wouldn't mind a headlight motor, but they are hard to find in working order. I forget what side is bad cause I never use them.

www.fierostore.com has headlight motors (pretty expensive though...)

http://www.rodneydickman.com/ has rebuild kits for them (Much more reasonable) I used Rodney's kits to rebuild my headlights and they work as good as new I think I spent about $160 on parts to get both rebuilt (1st gen headlights: Brass gear, bumpers and brushes). Fierostore whole units are like $160 apiece -- and I think they are still with the nylon gear so who knows how long those will last before the teeth get chewed off.

If you don't need the gear and the brush assemblies (Those are the expensive parts, $35 for the gear, $39 for the brush/contact assembly + shipping) the little rubber bumper replacements are ~$6/motor (including shipping). If you buy a new gear, it comes with the bumpers though.

PM if you need help, it's surprisingly easy though.

-------------------------------------------------
Sleeper style, they don't see it coming that way.
Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:18 PM
well, if my fiero ever sells, ive got a 88 ttop cjb car lined up, i just need to sell mine for a downpayment

Friday, August 11, 2006 5:39 AM
Brian is selling his 88 CJB red and MINT cond. 27K on it. It drives so smooth too.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search