massive sub for sale - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
massive sub for sale
Tuesday, July 18, 2006 12:33 AM
im selling my mtx 9500, it also comes with the mtx sledgehammer box. I believe it is rated at 1000 watts RMS and 2000 max. I have been running off of a modded mtx 1501D. It gets loud and I have heard that it would be a LOT louder with a different box. Im asking 350 for the sub and box. thanks

Re: massive sub for sale
Tuesday, July 18, 2006 11:17 PM
or trade for a set of lambo hinges
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 7:05 PM
what size is the sub?

k5 ftmfw!!
Thursday, July 20, 2006 7:06 AM
it is a 12 in. but the magnet weighs 260 oz. I know alot of people dont like mtx, but this one is really good. most of those people havent tried anything above the 7500, this is 3steps higher. It sells new for 600-700.
Thursday, July 20, 2006 9:12 AM
Single or dual coil?

Sold 6/30/06.
Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:46 AM
i think its a single voice coil, im not quite sure. it is a dual 4ohm, tho
Saturday, July 22, 2006 1:41 PM
lmao, you think it's a single voice coil, but you KNOW it's a "dual 4ohm"... it makes me question whether or not you know a single damn thing for sure about this sub.

==================

"An okay movie is the same as an ex girlfriend...it was good at the time,
but you never want to see it again... especially if the movie was a bitch."
Saturday, July 22, 2006 2:31 PM
That's what I was thinking a couple days ago.... which kind of turned me away.

Sold 6/30/06.
Saturday, July 22, 2006 5:38 PM
I KNOW it is a dual 4ohm, I dont KNOW if it is has a dual voice coil or not. MTX's website doesnt say it just says it has a 4" voice coil. Now if you would like me to lie and tell you something that Im not sure about then yes its a dual voice coil and it will hit a 199db's. The point is, yes I dont know much about car audio, so thats why I said I dont know, I didnt want to say something if it wasnt for sure true. I DO know that it is a very good and loud sub for the money. http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products/subwoofers/thunder9500.cfm that link will give you the specs. on the sub. thanks
Sunday, July 23, 2006 2:20 PM
Do you know what size it is? 10, 12, or 15"?

Sold 6/30/06.
Sunday, July 23, 2006 6:41 PM
he said it was a 12" a few posts up

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:27 AM
I think those are a single 4 ohm sub.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:43 AM
jeremy stanke wrote: I KNOW it is a dual 4ohm, I dont KNOW if it is has a dual voice coil or not. MTX's website doesnt say it just says it has a 4" voice coil. Now if you would like me to lie and tell you something that Im not sure about then yes its a dual voice coil and it will hit a 199db's. The point is, yes I dont know much about car audio, so thats why I said I dont know, I didnt want to say something if it wasnt for sure true. I DO know that it is a very good and loud sub for the money. http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products/subwoofers/thunder9500.cfm that link will give you the specs. on the sub. thanks

You do know the answer you just dont realize it...which is why people are laughing at you

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 9:17 AM
Lanman31337 wrote:I think those are a single 4 ohm sub.

no it is a dual 4ohm. they have both, but mine is a dual 4.

so if its a dual 4ohm then it has a dual voice coil? and vice versa for a single 4?
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:57 PM
Well... I got confused and just bought a new kicker.

Sold 6/30/06.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search