People who live in/visit frequently Fort Wayne, IN - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
People who live in/visit frequently Fort Wayne, IN
Thursday, June 22, 2006 4:49 AM
Well in a year or so i will most likily be moving to fort wayne. Just basically wanting to see how it is there.. Currently looking at a house with a 2 car garage cuz i need it lol.. But what can i expect? I've driven in and through fort wayne couple times but didnt pay enough attention to the city... i mean i've bought my Z from there and if i go by that impression its a @!#$ty city.. I will be attending college in Fort wayne being the main reason for moving but also would like to start my own business and Logansport would not support any kinda of car part/custom shop.. So also curious to as how u think a car shop could do there, also if there are alot there already? Also how are police? strick? follow the tint,exhaust,stereo ordiance laws closly or dont care much? I know its still prolly a year away but i would like to hear some of ur likes and dislikes on it to see if i want to continue on looking at houses.. Currently my dad lives there cuz thats where he halfway house was when he got out of prision, but it was easy for him to find a hous ein the city he was already in. So far he doesnt seem to have mch gripe about the city and has a pretty good job esp for just getting out in january..

Thanks for any help.. figured i could search on the internet but would get more of a person living there point of view esp someone into cars and how they are with cars around there..

Re: People who live in/visit frequently Fort Wayne, IN
Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:39 AM
You could always bug Cav-E (Erika) about this, she lives there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:39 AM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search