03 cavalier center tail light, trunk and wing - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
03 cavalier center tail light, trunk and wing
Sunday, June 11, 2006 5:57 PM
i am selling my center section of my 03 tails on ebay, i also have a 03 ultra silver trunk and wing for sale, email me at wicked94s10@aol.com if interested in anything

Re: 03 cavalier center tail light, trunk and wing
Tuesday, June 13, 2006 6:43 PM
how much for the wing?

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 4:26 AM
How much for everything but the wing.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:17 AM
well the light is on ebay for sale , i posted it on here a few times and got no buyers, if you win the auction for they tails, ill let u get the trunk and the tails for like 175?
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:26 AM
60 for the wing if you pick it up , 80 shipped
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:31 AM
also cheeter, if you still have your old trunk we could work something out, let me know soon my ebay aution has like 10hrs left on it, if we work something out you can just bid a ton on it so you win then we can do whatever deal we come up with, i would rather see you get it than someone on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8074677955&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 here is the link for the light, i hadnt put the trunk on there, let me know about the price for both, if thats not okay write be back
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:58 AM
I already have a 05 trunk but the trunk is bent and the tails are cracked hence why I'm looking for new. I have a spoilerless 99 white trunk just didn't want to have to deal with painting it but it looks like painting the trunk will be my cheapest option

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:44 PM
tails sold, 75 for the trunk if some one pics it up, 50 for the wing if you pic it up
Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:31 AM
jared peshek wrote:tails sold, 75 for the trunk if some one pics it up, 50 for the wing if you pic it up

Heh, it would cost more to drive and get it than it would to ship. Still willing to ship? How much?

Sunday, June 18, 2006 9:41 AM
i could do 75 shipped on the wing, sorry for the slow response, email me at wicked94s10@aol.com and ill respond the day you mail me, if u are not interested im gonna throw them up on ebay, thanks alot
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search