Grand Rapids Cruise - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Grand Rapids Cruise
Thursday, May 04, 2006 8:26 AM
The CarClub my friends started is planning a Cruise from Kentwood area to Grand Haven on May 20th. We just started the club so their isn't a lot of people in it right now, but we are working on it, and i would like to know if anyone from the org here would like to go. you can checkout our website at WestMichiganRides we are trying to get bigger so when we meet up we have a lot more then like 7 people that show up. If you are interested please check out the website and/or ask any questions.

*Its still a work in progress

Re: Grand Rapids Cruise
Thursday, May 04, 2006 11:02 AM
Sorry......a little to far for me..would like to tho.

Look's like you got a "Fast and Furious" group go'in on out that way!

Good luck with the Meet

Silver Stripey makes your Day!
Thursday, May 04, 2006 11:41 AM
i dont' know about a "fast and furious" group, but were trying to get a good club going where we can just bring together all types of cars.
Friday, May 05, 2006 10:35 AM
Is no one interested. Its supposed to be something that brings a bunch of cars together and i thought a lot of people might like to join up. were supposed to all stop and get pizza and just go out for a cruise, get some pictures of everybody's cars, and just have fun. i hope no one was disinterested with the fast and the furious comment, it was a joke from silver. silver where do you live that it is to far for you?
Friday, May 05, 2006 2:33 PM
Too many other meets going on right now. Maybe later in the summer.

Monday, May 08, 2006 7:33 PM
wow, i would have thought a few people would have been interested, not a single one.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search