Orlando - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Orlando
Friday, June 05, 2009 10:11 PM
I will be in Orlando for the next week. Rented a house in town. The plane leaves from Grand Rapids, MI tomorrow morning. Where are the places to be and the places to avoid? Any events going on? Thanks for any suggestions!

Re: Orlando
Saturday, June 06, 2009 4:50 AM
Well if ya decide to go to Disney and ur a star wars fan they have star wars weekends going on Fridays Saturdays and Sundays, nxt week will actually be the last week I believe, its Held at Disney Hollywood Studios. Can't think of anythin else off the top of my head at the moment...

http://www.motortopia.com/cavyfreak442/cars
Best ET to Date: 14.251 @ 98.51 mph. 13's or Bust Baby!
Saturday, June 06, 2009 7:38 AM
It all depends on what you're looking for,
wanting to avoid, what you're into, etc
Saturday, June 06, 2009 8:56 AM
Mike (96RedCav) wrote:I will be in Orlando for the next week. Rented a house in town. The plane leaves from Grand Rapids, MI tomorrow morning. Where are the places to be and the places to avoid? Any events going on? Thanks for any suggestions!

let us know when u get here man PM me ill give you my number and ill get all the Jbody guys (and gals) to come out lol

Saturday, June 06, 2009 9:06 AM
or just come over and wish ^^ mr mike a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!

5 seconds to find another street...

Saturday, June 06, 2009 6:07 PM
Happy birthday man. Im out here with the girls family. I love it here but holy @!#$ there are some big bugs! Got a vacation house on calabay. And i already hate publix and golden corral lol

Saturday, June 06, 2009 6:35 PM
golden corral down here is kinda best buffet u can get!

Saturday, June 06, 2009 6:35 PM
give me a call 407-319-8228 and ill give u directions to the party its 9:35pm now let me know

Saturday, June 06, 2009 7:58 PM
i cant tonight.

but i do wanna get out and meet some of you while im down here. and i wanna see the rides in person

Monday, June 08, 2009 10:48 AM
How long are you here for?

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Monday, June 08, 2009 10:58 AM
friday haley and i are thinkin about heading to old town and meeting up with some cobalt/cavy guys?

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Monday, June 08, 2009 11:04 AM
yeah i may do the old town thing too depending on my gas situation lol

Monday, June 08, 2009 12:08 PM
^^^ You have no excuses

Monday, June 08, 2009 12:12 PM
yes he does i gotta take him to get his lip pierced.

Dude the @!#$ bov was what was causing the boost leak btw.. too much power on lost boost and its set to lik 10-15% and it does not want to hook in 1st or 2nd gear its nasty as @!#$ and sounds like a supra /jizz

Monday, June 08, 2009 1:12 PM
im here till saturday. just got back fom universal studios. cool place. i think there are a couple days this week that we wont be doing anything. so that will probably work out. but i do not have a vehicle here. im with the girls family.

Monday, June 08, 2009 1:24 PM
Casper wrote:yes he does i gotta take him to get his lip pierced.

Dude the @!#$ bov was what was causing the boost leak btw.. too much power on lost boost and its set to lik 10-15% and it does not want to hook in 1st or 2nd gear its nasty as @!#$ and sounds like a supra /jizz

werd, ill check it out this evening when do you get out of work???
yay lip piercing! lol

Mike (96RedCav) wrote:im here till saturday. just got back fom universal studios. cool place. i think there are a couple days this week that we wont be doing anything. so that will probably work out. but i do not have a vehicle here. im with the girls family.

They live a few minutes from that area, where exaclty are you staying

JHand wrote:^^^ You have no excuses

sadly this is true hahaha, my car is acting up oh noes!! Think i screwed up my 02 sensor

Monday, June 08, 2009 1:40 PM
Just looked up Calabay, its off 27? They should stop calling that Orlando lol cuz it's soo not.

Casper & I (& we might as well say Torres & Fluffy too lol) live 5 mins from Universal.
There's a buncha stuff to do:
Wander around I-drive (touristy stuff, food, shopping, tattoos, fun spot, magical midway)
There's Wet n Wild too, bunch of malls (Festival Bay, Premium Outlet, Premier Outlet, Milenia)
And like Fluffy said there's Old Town (right down 192) on Friday night thats like a car show every week (Old Town also has touristy stuff like shopping and food and a small amusment park in the front and back of the place)
City Walk @ Universal is fun sometimes
Down Town Disney is nice too

Most of us are outta work by 6p during the week so if you wanna get together just let us know, theres about 10 of us that are within a 20mile radius and most are usually up for anything

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, June 08, 2009 1:40 PM

Monday, June 08, 2009 8:12 PM
i believe it is off 27. i dont know the area at all. seriously thinking about moving here lol. michigan sucks so much but i have a good job there.

i dont think we have anyhing planned for tommorrow. i will update this post when i find out. anyone down to swing over here if i am free tomorrow? it would be cool to meet some of you guys and ladies.

but i really want to move here

i love seeing palms and no rusted cars everyday.

Monday, June 08, 2009 9:27 PM
ha yes its awesome

Monday, June 08, 2009 11:06 PM
oh yeah. salt water tastes like @!#$ lol

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 2:28 AM
who told you it tasted any good???? lol

14.4 @ 101 Bradenton Motorsports Park 11/22/08

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 4:59 AM
i did, I told him it was like Ramen Soup...sorry bro...lol

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 5:29 AM
Damn Mike, you were tryina kill the poor guy!
Soooo not like ramen!

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 7:23 AM
yeah lol. we went to clearwater. and i didnt make the connection that it is saltwater.

we only have fresh in michigan. i wasnt drinking it. it just got in my mouth lol

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 7:40 AM
Mike (96RedCav) wrote:i wasnt drinking it. it just got in my mouth lol
Dude, i sure hope not! You know..... :

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search