South florida machine shops - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
South florida machine shops
Saturday, August 19, 2006 8:02 AM
Hello everyone im writing this here because i dont know where else to ask.
i want to know if anyone in south florida more especific around broward and dade county

i need to bore out a throttle body and i can find a machine shop
where i can find an "automotive" machine shop.
i put automotive in " " because i call any machine shop and they told to go a automotive machine shop because they dont do car stuff. ( i dont know how machine shops work ok )

i try looking in yellow pages but only found machine shops and i call then and told me you need to look for a automotive machine shop.

OR if is possible does anyone can bore out a tb ????

thank you

Re: South florida machine shops
Saturday, August 19, 2006 9:11 AM
There was one on 163rd street in N-Miami right behind Beach Honda's 3-story parking lot, it is a small shop. I never been in there, but I saw activity around Jan of this year.
If you go there, let us know if they do boring out TBs.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Saturday, August 19, 2006 3:42 PM
A&L engine rebuild inc.
10034 nw 80th ave
Hialeah, FL 33016
Saturday, August 19, 2006 6:09 PM
cylinder head depot state road 7 (441) in plantation / fort lauderdale about a mile north of I-595 they have been there since the 70's and all they do is automotive.

Monday, August 21, 2006 7:10 AM
i have found some on yellow pages (more deep search) and found some but most of them are engine rebuild and head works i call them anyway and the cylinder head they say they only do that. that they dont do bore outs on TB's

Cinny wrote:cylinder head depot state road 7 (441) in plantation / fort lauderdale about a mile north of I-595 they have been there since the 70's and all they do is automotive.

i think they will tell me the same. i dont know cinny have you already gone to that one? and ask them about bore outs?

and

Travis wrote: A&L engine rebuild inc.
10034 nw 80th ave
Hialeah, FL 33016

i will have to check on them because i think they will tell me the same. that they work on engine but dont do bore outs the only thing that they bore out was something that i dont remember what it was.... that what i was told on the ones that i called.
travis do you know if they had a phone number to call them?

and the one on 163rd N-miami i dont know im not good with address sorry .

the ones i found are :
Revenge Power
2391 SW 57th Ave
Hollywood, FL 33023
(954) 983-9737
or
J & J Auto Services Inc
4201 N State RD 7
Hollywood, FL 33021
(954) 967-4687

i contact one of those two i they told me they do it from one day to another i dont remember which one it was and i "think" the cost was about $50-$60

Monday, August 21, 2006 9:32 AM
Exactly where Beach Honda/Ford is. One Block West of Biscayne/US-1 on 163rd street.
On the corner were the light is (inbetween the dealer and Boston Market), go south 2 blocks make a right and on the right side you'll find the shop, again behind the parking garage.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Monday, August 21, 2006 8:57 PM
ima have to call those numbers too

They would be able to get a TB plate to match what they bore it out to? or will they not bore out the tb plate?

ima find out when i call tomorrow, but i thought that id get an answer now...

any one know of a place in west palm beach? save myself a long drive

|Forged 8.9:1 Wiseco Pistons|Forged Eagle Rods|HPTuners|60trim|Tial Wastegate|
|Precision Intercooler|2.5" Exhaust|2.5" Charge Pipes|630CC Mototron Injectors|
|Stock: Fuel Pump, Transmission, Manifold, TB, Head, Head Gasket, Ignition, Suspension...|
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search