Rock Falls April 27th - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rock Falls April 27th
Thursday, April 17, 2008 7:24 PM
Well since the last track day didn't happen, Im going to go on the 27th, Is there anyone else that would like to go?

Re: Rock Falls April 27th
Thursday, April 17, 2008 7:39 PM
I am going. Will have a few friends from Rochester coming up saturday night and we might have a little partay at my apartment that night. Anyone is more than welcome to come up if they don't want to leave really early sunday morning. Gary....that means you!

Thursday, April 17, 2008 8:30 PM
^ thats me w00ty w00t!!!!

Thursday, April 17, 2008 8:35 PM
I'll be there..we have a hotel for the night

Thursday, April 17, 2008 8:53 PM
RyZ96 wrote:I'll be there..we have a hotel for the night

hotel?!?? y not just matts apt.

Thursday, April 17, 2008 10:16 PM
Sorry man, wife's birthday. Won't be able to make it......Looking for a June date....

Project Resurrection is in full swing!
Friday, April 18, 2008 2:38 AM
Ehh... it's on a Sunday so I cant... oh well. I should fix my car first anyways....

So when you guys gunna do this on a Saturday so I don't have to take time off work when my car is ready?

Friday, April 18, 2008 4:54 AM
The only Saturdays are mid July and September 13th.

Friday, April 18, 2008 8:41 AM
gmanz24 wrote:

um because we have a group of about 9-10 people. the hotel was booked over 2 months ago.

Friday, April 18, 2008 9:08 AM
anyone going this suday?

87 Firebird
All stock...........lol.
Friday, April 18, 2008 4:28 PM
RyZ96 wrote:
gmanz24 wrote:

um because we have a group of about 9-10 people. the hotel was booked over 2 months ago.

i no man i was just messin with ya. i wouldnt think you alone would get a hotel for just urself.

Friday, April 18, 2008 9:20 PM
lol its cool, we got a whole weekend worth of stuff, big ass crew heading down to the 507 meet for saturday, then cruising out to eau claire saturday night for rockfalls on sunday..

you better be ready to step up, if your going to try to beat me this year

Saturday, April 19, 2008 12:08 AM
^talkin smack are ya

ill step it up alright

u better be riddin that ion of that charger if you wanna hang

Monday, April 21, 2008 8:13 PM
lol, not this time..it still has the charger .

But maybe next time it won't

lol i'm just messing with ya not really talking smack

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 6:20 PM
Guys it isnt looking good Its suppose to be nice Saturday and rain on Sunday

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 7:01 PM
03supercharged wrote:Guys it isnt looking good Its suppose to be nice Saturday and rain on Sunday

YOU BITE YOUR TOUNGE! It's going to be beautiful on Sunday...

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 8:46 PM
03supercharged wrote:Guys it isnt looking good Its suppose to be nice Saturday and rain on Sunday

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

clicky here josh for saying such unwise things toward the rock

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 6:36 AM
gmanz24 wrote:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

clicky here josh for saying such unwise things toward the rock

HAHAHA how long did it take you to find/type that? I don't even have to click to link to know what it goes too... That was great!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 10:08 AM
you guys should have come last sunday, it was beautiful!

87 Firebird
All stock...........lol.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008 8:05 PM
ihavenolife000 wrote:

HAHAHA how long did it take you to find/type that? I don't even have to click to link to know what it goes too... That was great!

hahaha ya dude after readin josh's post and then urs it just popped in my head idk y and then i just googled that quote and copy/paste = i r pro

added the vid for a little excitement for all of us

Friday, April 25, 2008 9:06 AM
2 days, 10% chance of rain. nice and cool..my car is going to love this

Friday, April 25, 2008 10:18 AM
RyZ96 wrote:2 days, 10% chance of rain. nice and cool..my car is going to love this

Thankfully they changed it. Yesterday it was 40%. We are supposed to get snow, and if it keeps raining, the pits is gonna be a mud pit. That is the only reason I could see them cancelling. *Fingers Crossed*

Friday, April 25, 2008 12:03 PM
RyZ96 wrote:2 days, 10% chance of rain. nice and cool..my car is going to love this

Mine too!!

Friday, April 25, 2008 8:16 PM
Hey guys, I have a quick question, my buddy gave me a set of hoosier autocross slicks, I was wondering if they would be ok to use at the rock falls this weekend? I ordered some drag radials but they wont be here in time. Would these be better then street tires or would i be better off running the street tires this weekend?

My only concern is that the autocross tires have a stiff sidewall unlike drag tires which have a soft, would having the stiff sidewall make me wheel hop?

Thanks, Josh

Saturday, April 26, 2008 5:03 AM
I wouldn't use them just for that reason. You are probably just going to wheel hop like a sum bitch. What happened to the slicks you had the last time you were out there?

I hope they dont cancel this cause its #$@&ing snowing... Damn you mother nature!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search