Car Meet, Williamsburg, IA INFO - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Car Meet, Williamsburg, IA INFO
Wednesday, April 09, 2008 3:10 PM
as posted on jboi.org , the Williamsburg meet is April 27, 2008 at 5:00 PM central time. as far as i know its at the outlet mall parking lot. i haven't seen any postings bout it on here so i thought i'd share incase some of you dont check up much there. hope to see a lot of you there

Re: Car Meet, Williamsburg, IA INFO
Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:11 AM
Not trying to jack your thead or anything. But......

Some of us are trying to have a meet and greet cruise night in Ottumwa on the 19th. Any of you guys want to try to make it? Let the word out! It would be nice to have a good turnout and to be able to meet some new people.

"98sedanz24" just posted a new posting about it trying to get the word and to see who might be able to make it.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 8:03 AM
oh

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 8:35 AM
I am going to be at the willamsburg meet, but I doubt I can make the Ottumwa meet.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 9:15 AM
yeah i'm in the same vote i don't think i'll be goin that far

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 10:46 AM
well it'd be nice to see some people here...but noone ever wants to come down around here. I'd definately be willing to drive and meet others if they were willing to ever come visit around here...

Thursday, April 17, 2008 6:13 AM
98sedanz24 wrote:well it'd be nice to see some people here...but noone ever wants to come down around here. I'd definately be willing to drive and meet others if they were willing to ever come visit around here...

X2

Thursday, April 17, 2008 6:16 PM
Is asking you guys to meet in willamsburg to far?

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, April 17, 2008 6:35 PM
I live about an hour south of Ottumwa and I am already going to be up there this weekend, and i have to work next weekend.

Friday, April 18, 2008 12:24 PM
well a change of plans is whats keepin me from comin...damnit...but what i think would be cool is people meet in williamsburg, ya'll meet in ottumwa, then flock in the middle and meet everyone in sigourney.....idk how big that town is or where you'd park but sounds like a cool idea to me....

Friday, April 18, 2008 1:06 PM
If anybody up there gets bored this weekend then come on down!! :-) I am going to "try" to get off of work so I can make it up there to Williamsburg on the 27th!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search