MEET IN KC FOR anyone interested - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
MEET IN KC FOR anyone interested
Monday, March 24, 2008 4:35 PM
Well this is not just a J-body meet well it's mostly imports but I am exteding the invite to those that would like to come.... First Link...

If you can't get in the first one click here....

Re: MEET IN KC FOR anyone interested
Monday, March 24, 2008 4:46 PM
i'd go, providing i could get a few other domestics to go along with me ha, i saw one in all the pics (yellow gto)
looks like a pretty big meet, should be a good time

hop on in i've got a J

Monday, March 24, 2008 4:48 PM
Cory (Pokey) is going i know that.. I need to let Luis know but yeah lets try to get some J's out there....

Monday, March 24, 2008 6:21 PM
im sure luis would be game if he's in town

hop on in i've got a J

Monday, March 24, 2008 10:40 PM
if its on April 19th then unfortunately i cannot make it, i have a soccer tourney that weekend in k-state so thats where i will be. I think we are getting a short bus so i wont have my car even if i wanted to go! oh well, by the way i think i know a few guys on there from my old Honda days! lol

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 10:38 AM
Yeah well pass the word along the more people means better times...

Friday, March 28, 2008 2:46 PM
1.NO RICER is allowed at our car meets(double deck wings, prime body kit, 10" muffler that wake the whole neighborhood up, etc)
2.NO RACING is allowed within the area of our car meets (unfortunately we had some incidents the last couple times but lets NOT have it again, PLEASE!!!)
3.Please dont do anything stupid or retarded at our car meets(start causing troubles, revving at people, etc)
4.Please be respectful to every one and every car at the meets. Treat people as you want to be treated!!!
5.Each member is responsible for the people they invite to our car meets. If anything happen, that member need to help solving the problem for us!

this is from ksautoforum...but let me know if you guys will have a problem with theses rules cause you know how it goes if you can't follow them don't come....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search