anyone from mid-east IL - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone from mid-east IL
Saturday, December 15, 2007 10:06 PM
like the topic states,
i was wondering if maybe there were any other J's in the area that would be interested in meeting up near the middle of February if the weather clears up.

Re: anyone from mid-east IL
Saturday, December 15, 2007 10:33 PM
where at man i would be up for it if it isnt to far

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/maxxracer23/ModdinArtSignature.gif[/IMG]

Sunday, December 16, 2007 6:30 AM
like around maybe champagne, danville, charleston, mattoon.

Sunday, December 16, 2007 9:59 AM
maaatooooon, haha i love saying that esp when im visiting eastern and a little under the weather

Sunday, December 16, 2007 10:09 AM
You know I'm down for a meet anytime / anywhere Kurt !

Sunday, December 16, 2007 10:27 AM
Most of us i think are located near Chicago and what not... Theres a big group of us up here but im sure its quite a trip for you.

Sunday, December 16, 2007 10:29 AM
Ive personally never been to a meet with my own car. Id be down so long as theres not 100ft of snow or anything crazy. If I can fit it into my schedule.
Sunday, December 16, 2007 3:29 PM
gmanz24 wrote:maaatooooon, haha i love saying that esp when im visiting eastern and a little under the weather

nice we should all meet up sometime near the end of January or sometime in february.
carrie i know your always ready for a meet. whenever the bash comes around i would like to know people around the area well enough to travel in a caravan with (if they plan on goin). ive been wanting to go but i didnt make it to the last one.

Sunday, December 16, 2007 9:02 PM
Vincent morris is near chicago?

Dude hit me up when your ready to slap that motherbitch of a turbo on. I'd be more then willing to head up and help you out! I live down here in Joliet.

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Sunday, December 16, 2007 9:19 PM
Close, im 100 miles west of chicago. near rockford kinda.

Dixon, IL is the town.

Should be installing the first weekend in january i think.

Sunday, December 16, 2007 10:25 PM
Oh damn, Your a little further then it sounded. 100+ miles is a bit far.

I will have to consider, if you need the help at all let me know and I may be able to work something out. Looking at starting my build soon too right around that time so I dunno how busy I will be.

Monday, December 17, 2007 9:47 AM
Vincent Morris wrote:Most of us i think are located near Chicago and what not... Theres a big group of us up here but im sure its quite a trip for you.

well i planned on goin up there sometime when the weather clears to see Carrie, it would be awesome if we could all hang out then.

Monday, December 17, 2007 2:29 PM
Just let us know. I am aorund the st. louis area

Monday, December 17, 2007 2:53 PM
sweet. it sounds like we could have a major meet-up in the spring if everybody participated and actually came
Carrie and I try our best to organize pretty good times to meet up, but right at the last moment everybody tends to back out.
hopefully we could get alot of people to come this time...

Monday, December 17, 2007 3:23 PM
There are quite a few meets up north most of us go to. The Dells is a REALLY good one, and then there is the bash. Usually we have a BBQ once in a while up here but again most of us are northerners... never know... i might be able to make a meet or so depending on how the car is running or how much premium gas is haha

Monday, December 17, 2007 10:57 PM
when is the "dells"?
and where is it. i would love to come to a bbq if you guys wouldnt mind me comin but im bringing Carrie with me even if i have to drag her car with a chain and her tied up in the trunk. but that is my last resort if all else fails. lol

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 5:46 AM
Dells is in WI arount May I believe.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 8:48 AM
in WI isnt that really far away????

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 2:29 PM
1 hour to Milwaukee from my house and I'm near Rockford.

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 7:05 PM
sweet this is great i kinda want to get to know as many people as i can before the bash that way we could caravan with people that arent strangers and even if you arent goin thats ok because i still like to meet new people...

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 7:25 PM
I live in Urbana when I'm going to school. I'm at my parents' in Joliet right now for the holiday break.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, December 18, 2007 7:26 PM

-

"Youth in Asia"...I don't see anything wrong with that.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 7:44 PM
Yeah there are a few coming from the west for the bash, we may just crash at my place or even meet up there or something. im probably 1.5-2 hrs from milwaukee. and be looking for updates on the Dells meet and what not.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 9:45 PM
I should be in...

Count me in for any barbeque meets too...I've been dying to get to one.

Plus I should be just about done with the 2200 build so you guys may get a sneak peak...

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 10:49 AM
sweet i cant wait.....
you know one of these days i want to get as many of the IL J's as possible in one spot, and also have anybody else thats not in IL if they want to. just have one HUGE meet. but where and how would we do it.

south IL , North IL, and all the in between J's as possible in one spot.

I know there is the bash, but I kinda want to get to know as many of my IL peeps as possible...

sorry i think that it would be fun.

Just imagine how cool it would be, or atleast i think it would be.

let me know what you guys think..........

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 4:09 PM
stealthycav wrote:
gmanz24 wrote:maaatooooon, haha i love saying that esp when im visiting eastern and a little under the weather

nice we should all meet up sometime near the end of January or sometime in february.
carrie i know your always ready for a meet. whenever the bash comes around i would like to know people around the area well enough to travel in a caravan with (if they plan on goin). ive been wanting to go but i didnt make it to the last one.

ya im livin in MN right now, my mom lives just south of chicago in bourbonnais, so when i was living there we would cruz down hit up sonic then go down and hit up the college scene. but i wont be around for a jan or feb meet so its a no go for me.

Vincent Morris wrote:There are quite a few meets up north most of us go to. The Dells is a REALLY good one, and then there is the bash. Usually we have a BBQ once in a while up here but again most of us are northerners... never know... i might be able to make a meet or so depending on how the car is running or how much premium gas is haha

ya the dells is pretty kick ass i cant wait till this yrs. hopefully we can get a bunch more people to come cuz it was a good time, there was tons of cars not just j's in town as well the hotel fun was.... fun this yr tho i think we should try and get together more, we all kinda had our groups that we split off in.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search