04 Ls Sport turbo for sale! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
04 Ls Sport turbo for sale!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007 5:00 AM
04 Silver 5speed, 31,040 miles.

Only made 7 drag passes with little or no burnout. pulled a best of 13.9@101.6

mods are

Engine:

* Cast Saab turbo manifold
* Saab TD04l-14t
* 2.5" down pipe
* OEM Saab coolant and oil lines
* JRC intercooler (flat black) Rksport upper motor mount
* Rksport lower motor mount
* Rksport transmission mounts
* GMPP reflash
* GMPP 36# injectors
* Willy custom tube 2.5" exhaust
* Flowmaster 40 series muffler

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:

* Drag17 gunmetal wheels with G-force KDW2 225/45/17 tires
* Rksport Control arm bushings
* Poly front sway bar end links
* Tokico D-specs
* Eibach Sportlines
* Eibach rear sway bar
* Rear strut tower brace

Interior:

* B&M short throw shifter
* Lotek 3 gauge A piller pod
* Autometer Boost gauge
* Autometer Oil PSI gauge
* Autometer Voltage gauge
* custom color matched gauge needles

Exterior:

* Amber tinted fog lights
* Rksport Carbon Fiber filler panel
* 95-99 Toyota tail lights

Asking pay off...9800$

Re: 04 Ls Sport turbo for sale!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007 2:57 PM
Sorry dude. Just don't wanna see some kid get ripped off here. Your car is worth 8100 with or without all the mods. All that does is simply narrow down the audience that would possibly purchase your car. Do yourself a favor, part it out then sell the car. Then you will get your payoff.

Value of An 04 LS Sport

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 8:53 PM
That is actualy a good deal if someone wants a car with those mods.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 9:26 PM
Id shoot myself if I owed pretty much 10k on a 4 year old cavalier.

But im sure its pretty nice

Good luck with the sale

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 9:56 PM
Skunk - REBORN 4/08 wrote:Sorry dude. Just don't wanna see some kid get ripped off here. Your car is worth 8100 with or without all the mods. All that does is simply narrow down the audience that would possibly purchase your car. Do yourself a favor, part it out then sell the car. Then you will get your payoff.

Value of An 04 LS Sport

worth it or not...people will pay it. only need 1 person willing to pay it

Put yourself in his shoes....he didn't plan on buying that car when he did. Some F350 truck decided it was time for his blue car to die, and this just was what he could get at the time with low miles. He wants to move on to something bigger, and if he could sell his car for payoff...why not? If he can't maybe he'll go the parting it out route, but if someone wants the turbo anyways, its less work he has to do. Walk a mile in his shoes and things will make more sense

Thursday, December 13, 2007 10:03 AM
Just offering my opinion. Ok so it's already turbod. If someone w/ limited to no experience buys the car they are getting in way over their head. I know someone that bought a car that was already modded, and because he was a dumb ass damn near killed himself in the process. Just don't want to see another person go through all that. Part it out, then sell the car for the $8100 that it is probably worth and you will end up better off in the end. A modded car is worth less to the market than a stock car. Another one of my friends attempted to sell his turbo eco, the dealer told him that w/ all the mods it's worth about 1500 less than blue book because it only appeals to a certain demographic. I know by putting it up here you get that demographic to look, but chances are no one will buy it. Now if he were selling parts I'm sure there are quite a few people that would be interested in those. Then he could turn around and sell the car to Granny down the street because she's looking for a car that gets good gas mileage. Just my .02.

Thursday, December 13, 2007 11:19 AM
pshhht, granny wants boost!

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, December 13, 2007 11:32 AM
Let's say the person that buys it is over his head. So what? That's his problem lol In all realism though, chad's car is setup pretty well. Only special treatment is premium gas. Otherwise there's no reason why anyone couldn't drive it. Chad's not lying to anyone or being deceitful. The car could potentially sell for that price, if it does cool, if not oh well he'll just keep it. I wouldn't sweat it

Thursday, December 13, 2007 2:09 PM
Skunk - REBORN 4/08 wrote:Just offering my opinion. Ok so it's already turbod. If someone w/ limited to no experience buys the car they are getting in way over their head. I know someone that bought a car that was already modded, and because he was a dumb ass damn near killed himself in the process. Just don't want to see another person go through all that. Part it out, then sell the car for the $8100 that it is probably worth and you will end up better off in the end. A modded car is worth less to the market than a stock car. Another one of my friends attempted to sell his turbo eco, the dealer told him that w/ all the mods it's worth about 1500 less than blue book because it only appeals to a certain demographic. I know by putting it up here you get that demographic to look, but chances are no one will buy it. Now if he were selling parts I'm sure there are quite a few people that would be interested in those. Then he could turn around and sell the car to Granny down the street because she's looking for a car that gets good gas mileage. Just my .02.

so if you sold your car you would part it all out first? either way that car is beautiful and in my opinion worth $9,800. its mint and not modded too much. good luck on the sell Cadwz24, its a sweet ride.

Thursday, December 13, 2007 9:11 PM
Quote:

so if you sold your car you would part it all out first?

Yes. But that would be a big IF.

Friday, December 14, 2007 6:44 AM
BoltZ DesignZ wrote:pshhht, granny wants boost!

Friday, December 14, 2007 10:52 AM
I'll bet $9800 he doesn't care what either of you bitching think, but eh, one option is we could STFU of buy his car?

Mr. Kleindl wrote:Id shoot myself if I owed pretty much 10k on a 4 year old cavalier.

But im sure its pretty nice

Good luck with the sale

That's funny because you were asking only $1600 less for a car that was a year older with 4,000 more miles......and I'm sure rode great with Ground Controls on GR-2's. I'm also sure that automatic with the Magnaflow exhaust ran high 13's reliably too. No worries!

Mr. Kleindl wrote:Here it is.. I've been waiting to post this up for everyone. My time playing with jbodys are over.

Milage - 35,000
Transmission - Automatic
Motor - 2.2 Ecotec

Exterior is in pristine shape wont find another one in this good of shape

Interior is the same perfect shape. No rips or stains.

Engine runs like a champ.. Oil changed always before 3k miles

Has factory Mp3 cd player with XM radio
Power windows,Locks, Moonroof, Spoiler

Only modifications are
20% tint all around
Magnaflow Exhaust
Ground Control Coilovers
KYB GR2 Struts

Im asking $8200

Please humor me with your attempt of a comeback, I'll be waiting on autotrader.com browsing over priced Cavaliers.

Friday, December 14, 2007 12:49 PM
8200 isnt bad at all.. I never said he was over priced. I said i would kill myself IF I OWED ALMOST 10K on a cavalier.
If I asked my payoff id be giving it away for 1600

Friday, December 14, 2007 1:42 PM
This topic isn't about his financial situation.

Very possible his car could be the only thing financed in his life, great possibility that maybe he lives on his own unlike the majority here, has real life expenses beyond tossing parts on a Cavalier.

You never do really know and quite frankly it isn't anyone's business besides his.

You felt your $8200 is justified, I feel his pay-off is just the same, whether or not it's pay-off it's his asking price.

Friday, December 14, 2007 1:51 PM
I <3 joe Schulte!

Friday, December 14, 2007 6:56 PM
i dont know what the big deal is... i personally believe cavalier's should be worth at least 50k

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search