July KC Heartland Meet - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
July KC Heartland Meet
Friday, June 29, 2007 8:19 PM
Ok everyone, It's time once again to have our monthly meet. It's at Hooter's in Independence. (I-70&Little blue pkwy) 7:00 pm the second Saturday in July. I'll be there as well as Skinny, Sooooooooooo, who else is going to be attending this month's meet?

Andrew

P.S. Any of you older members, pm Skinny or me with your phone numbers if you haven't all ready please, Thanks!

Re: July KC Heartland Meet
Saturday, June 30, 2007 9:01 AM
dang i wish i could get there but im leavin for colorado o well be there next time!!

Saturday, June 30, 2007 1:21 PM
i'll prolly be there, providing i get my car fixed, i got hit on my way home from workon monday and to top it off the guy ran
Sunday, July 01, 2007 10:26 AM
I will be out of town.

Monday, July 02, 2007 1:51 PM
how many people show up usually, ive never been but id be interested to head out there for the day. I got a sunfire that is a little modded.

Monday, July 02, 2007 3:26 PM
ethan silovsky wrote:dang i wish i could get there but im leavin for colorado o well be there next time!!

nvm ill be there if is the saturday the 14???

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 10:50 PM
when is the meet? is it this saturday or the next?

Wednesday, July 04, 2007 10:05 PM
I would totally come....... If I didn't have to work weekends now

Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:48 AM
Hey guys my name is Gabriel and I live in KC I have been away from the jbodies for a while , I left because of the lack of unity, the baching, immuturity that was shown in this site before. I went and made a big mistake and bought a Ford well 1999 Mercury Cougar ( right on stupid). Long story short I need help with the cavy I am going to purchase. I need to replace the rings and need to know if anyone of you can help me, don't have a lot of tools and I am in the process of buying a home so no garage. Send me some pms if you can help or if you can suggest a reliable and not to pricey shop. I would love to start going to your future meets but once the cavy is doin well. I plan on picking it up from Chicago next week.
Later
Gabriel Gonzalez
Wednesday, July 18, 2007 10:50 AM
hey gabriel check your inbox you got a pm from me!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search