WTB: BC2 Rear and Skirts - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTB: BC2 Rear and Skirts
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 1:28 PM
I figured I would check out if anyone in the mid central region has a BC2 rear or skirts before I order new and have to pay a buttload for shipping. I live in Omaha, NE and probably can drive up to 2-3 hours to meet someone. So if anyone has these parts feel free to drop a post or PM! Oh yea and if it is WHITE even better! Thanks... Andrew

Re: WTB: BC2 Rear and Skirts
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 10:18 PM
interesting.....

I just happen to have authentic Buddy Club 2 sides and rear (with carbon fiber) sitting here that I'm geting rid off, literally brand new.....

I'm in need of an Ultra silver metallic 03+ LS Sport rear

Thursday, June 21, 2007 10:08 AM
i would like to know how much you are looking for them, where you are located in relation to omaha, nebraska. Unfortunately I do not have have a 03 LS rear for you.
Friday, June 22, 2007 5:56 AM
Well I don't plan on geting rid of this stuff still I find me a rear bumper. If you can find a rear bumper out by you to pick it up in my color (ultra silver mettalic) we can work somethign out. I'm in Chicago

Friday, June 22, 2007 11:41 AM
okay, ill be on the look out.. i have to wait till thurs to get my check anyways
Wednesday, June 27, 2007 1:18 PM
anyone else
Sunday, July 01, 2007 7:39 AM
I found me an LS Sport rear... so the sides and rear are now for sale.

I'm in Chicago. PM me an offer. Again its actually Buddy Club 2 sides and rear with the carbon fiber insert, not a BC2 knock off. Brand new never mounted, no mounting holes drilled, no trimming done, nothing, brand new out of the box.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 3:38 PM
how much for the rear? i'm at gurnee IL by sixflags, how far are you from there?
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 6:52 PM
I'm 1/2 hour or so South from Great America (take the highway stright down I'm not far off Lake Cook Rd. I'm not seperating the sides and rear though and so far Tredici want to meet up and buy it, where gonna try for this weekend. But unless your willing to beat his offer by a decent amount he gets first priority.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 7:04 PM
how much is his offer? let me see what i can do?
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 8:28 AM
sorry I am no longer looking

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search