Any good performance shops in KC area? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Any good performance shops in KC area?
Thursday, June 14, 2007 10:11 AM
Like the title says I'm looking for a good performance shop in the KC(ish) area. I don't know if anyone has seen my posts in the Boost forum but I'm about to burn my stupid car to the ground and would like to find a shop to make my turbo setup work right. And I already tried SuperTune performance and I'll tell you everything they said in their reply:

Sorry we can't help you.

That's it..btw. Very unhappy about that...

Re: Any good performance shops in KC area?
Thursday, June 14, 2007 4:05 PM
Performance shops in KC that give a damn or have a clue, when it comes to J-bodies, or any compact for that matter, don't exist. The Heartland JBO guys ARE the J-body performance shop around here, just come on out to a meet we'll get you car on the right path...

Later,
Skinny J

Tara, I will love and miss you forever, you will never be forgotten
http://tara-nagel.memory-of.com/

Thursday, June 14, 2007 11:39 PM
Hmm... that sucks. I would love to get out to a meet with you guys and hopefully will do so but right now it doesn't even drive cause of all the issues with it once I get it back in some kind of driving state maybe I could head up there and you guys could help with some tuning...

Thursday, June 21, 2007 1:20 PM
hey man i dont know what area your in, but if you are in the merriam area i know of a couple shops that will do the job for you. "executive performance" and their phone number is 913-677-6778 and they do really good work and i went to school with one of the guys that does the work there really cool guy and knows what hes doing. another shop that is really good is "got tint?" they deal with alot of imports and hondas and stuff like that but scott the owner of the shop is a damn mad man when it comes to turbo setups and tuning, it would probably help if you had hptuners though cuz i hardly doubt they will have the program. anyway both of these shops are across the street from each other and they are both located a little north from johnson drive on merriam lane, if you want more information shoot me a pm.

Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:30 PM
I heard Redline up in KC was pretty good..... but thats what i heard!!

Not a carbon fiber hood!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search