COMPLETE AIR RIDE FOR SALE NEED TO SALE ASAP!!! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
COMPLETE AIR RIDE FOR SALE NEED TO SALE ASAP!!!
Monday, June 11, 2007 12:59 AM
YES!!! That is right. Its a Easy Street Air ride complete system, with a new valve and two back-up valve bodies, no plungers, and one new complete valve body and plunger, ready to go, '10 switch' switch box ready to go, hell ill even install ir in the car for you, i need to get at least 1500.00 for it. i need the money guys, the trans in my truck dropped so i need to get this fixed asap. if anyone is interested let me know. Ill even take if someone owns a shop, and wants to re-build my trans for me in my truck ill give them the air ride, but that needs to be a ledgit shop that i can drop my truck off at and have them rebuild the trans give me the truck back, and upon delivery of my truck they will get the complete air ride system. 100% complete, no gimmiks people who know me know im serious. i need the money people asap, so lets do this. ALSO!!!! im sellin my cavalier outright. Im asking $4400.00 for the car, $6400.00 with the air ride, THOSE PRICES ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE SINCE THAT IS WHAT I OWE TO GMAC I AM NOT MAKING ANY MONEY ON THIS CAR AT ALL!!! its a 2002 chevy cavalier ls sport, yellow, WITH 36,010 MILES!!!! type j kit, type 2 hood, 18' motegi MR7's lambo doors, custom black/purple interior, intake, muffler, ready to go, all it does not come with is a radio and system, but if you get a radio, i have th install kit, and harness and the day you geet the car, ill install it for free!!! LOW MILES, NEW TRANS FROM GM that i would be going out long for to say it has 1000 miles on it. i just want to get rid of the car, im not driving it, so lets sell it!! let me know if you are interested!! MIKE Z AKA SNEEZY

Re: COMPLETE AIR RIDE FOR SALE NEED TO SALE ASAP!!!
Monday, June 11, 2007 2:09 AM
hey sneezy i need to talk to u pm me ur number i

Monday, June 11, 2007 2:13 PM
if you part it i want your valves
Monday, June 11, 2007 8:20 PM
can we get some pics please man

Monday, June 11, 2007 8:54 PM
hey all,

i dont have pics of it but i dont know what you wanna see. its the tank with the 8 valves on it, the whole system is in the car still and im going to be removing it this weekend. But everything is still 100% working. and shaggy, im sorry man, but i cannot part it out, i need to sell this asap cuz the faster i sell this the faster i can drive my escalade again. if anyone wants to see it in person, this weekend im going to be here all weekend long, so just email me and ill let you inspect it top to bottom. i spent over 2100.00 on this kit and i had to install it myself, its a little over a year old. but 3000 miles have not even been put on it cuz i bought my truck and did not drive that car anymore. other then that let me know. i would take pics of it but i dont have a scanner or a digital camera. so it would be very difficult for pics, but i am tellin you it is 110% working and its as good as new. thanks guys!!!

mike z

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 10:00 PM
any takers, come on, i need to get rid of this please!!!!!

Friday, June 29, 2007 12:10 AM
still nothing huh??

Monday, July 02, 2007 3:40 PM
if you part i have someone that will buy the front bags

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 10:51 PM
i cant part out the air ride, if i do then i start to loose money and if i loose money then i cant fix my truck. but i appreciate the offer, but come on ppl i need to sell this. thanks!!!

Re: COMPLETE AIR RIDE FOR SALE NEED TO SALE ASAP!!! **PRICE REDUCED**
Thursday, July 05, 2007 8:43 PM
OKAY GUYS, SINCE I CANT GET RID OF THIS FOR THE PRICE I WAS ASKING, NOW I REDUCED THE PRICE!!! THE NEW ASKING PRICE IS $1500.00 INSTALLED COMPLETE SYSTEM... COME ON GUYS I NEED THE MONEY!!! THANKS!!!

Thursday, July 05, 2007 8:45 PM
OPPS I MEAN 1200.00 SORRY GUYS, I WAS ORIGINALLY ASKING 2000 AND I THOUGHT THAT IS WHAT I HAD POSTED, THE NEW PRICE IS 1200.00

Sunday, July 22, 2007 1:32 PM
EBAY it.

Sunday, July 22, 2007 4:58 PM
low miles for a new tranny, i wouldnt advertise that
Sunday, July 22, 2007 10:20 PM
your right about that, but the reason i had it changed is when i would drive it, it made a low whine when coming to a stop, so i got my buddy at the dealership look at it, and he said it sounded like one of my gears in the trans was whining. so, they pulled the trans and found out that the 1st gear was worn and found the trans to be defective, so they swapped it out with a closed/sealed unit directly from gm, so thats y i advertise it. its not a bad car, if you want to believe it, thats fine. but i would think a NEW trans in a car for 4400 a 02 with 36010 miles would be a good thing, but i guess some ppl dont think like i do.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search