ALL KS MEET??? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ALL KS MEET???
Friday, March 23, 2007 9:20 PM
Ok this is for everyone in KS not just the J-Bodies of the KC area but everyone, I know we can works something out?? I would like to see a meet where everyone from KS or well close to it comes out and we just chill and hang out maybe go to a car show or two and maybe the track, I mean you see all these posts about IL meets and here we are with just once a month in Independence, MO when half of the J-Bodies of KS aren't goign to travel far to go to one but how about just once!!?? What do you say??

96 CAVALIER Z24 UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Re: ALL KS MEET???
Friday, March 23, 2007 9:21 PM
im game...i live in junction city kansas just pm me w/ the details

Saturday, March 24, 2007 5:36 AM
Me and Matt live in Junction City too, actually I think we saw you yesterday Ethan. You have a white cavi with projectors right?

Saturday, March 24, 2007 5:55 AM
I'm game for the drive, we should make it centrally located, I think there a few guys in Wichita, some in Topeka, obviously some in KC, as far as western KS, no clue. If this ends up with a bunch of support, we should all agree on a meeting place and go from there, we J guys really need this.

Saturday, March 24, 2007 2:38 PM
im game i live in olathe ks so anywhere within a 30 min radius is cool with me
Sunday, March 25, 2007 8:24 AM
I'm in south KC, and I'd be willing to make the drive.
Sunday, March 25, 2007 9:43 AM
Personally, I think Topeka would make a good spot. Its about in hour away from the KC guys and about in hour away from the crew down here. Plus they got the track there, plenty of places to eat............just my opinion......

Sunday, March 25, 2007 5:02 PM
so................. I was thinking of maybe making this an official meet type deal, well maybe not official, but yeah like a meet, I know Heartland Park only has the street legal drags on Wed. and Thurs. and that would be hard for most, I know the club I am apart of is going on the 11th of Spril to heartland Park and that could be a good time or just maybe we all need to agree on a place and time, I agree with Cory about Topeka kinda in the middle of everyone, but yeah lets put some thoughts out? so:

Just add a place you think we should meet this means wichita guys too and western, KS guys!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 8:48 AM
I'd be interested. Seem's like all the monthly meets fall on a weekend I have my kids. I have them every other weekend,just had them over so I won't have them 3/30-4/1, have them 4/6-4/8 etc.......

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 7:22 PM
Well, I'm not much for drag racing but I'm game, honestly I think we need more time to throw this together, and the 11th of Apr is only like three weeks away and we still haven't heard from Wichita or western KS, although I really don't think there are many if any at all out there. But Topeka sounds good, two hours drive for me so it's not bad.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 8:02 PM
Yea I agree about needing more time for this.......

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 8:57 PM
Nice so lets find a date first then lets put some out find a date thats good for everyone!

Thursday, March 29, 2007 4:30 PM
Cory T. (Pokey) wrote:Me and Matt live in Junction City too, actually I think we saw you yesterday Ethan. You have a white cavi with projectors right?

yea i pass your car on the top of skyline kinda lol nice bike by the way

Sunday, April 01, 2007 7:15 AM
Ok, so how does middle May, or sometime in June sound?

Sunday, April 01, 2007 9:32 AM
Heck yea, May sounds good......

Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:49 PM
Good for me lets get the date and time set oh yeah and also the place!! Lets throw some dates out!!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:38 PM
May sounds great hmmmm.....May 19th In Topeka, KS?? I'd say about 5 or 6 pm so then nobody has to drive too late at night and I mean if you have friends that aren't J-body guys like car club friends or something invite them too just so we all can hang out, I might even have some guys from Omaha coming down, but not J-body owners.

Thursday, April 05, 2007 10:39 AM
Sounds good to me........hope to see some people there......

Friday, April 06, 2007 12:13 PM
Hey guys! (he says from amongst the shadows)

Long time, no J. If I get my car fixed by May I'm sooooo going.

-White

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You might be a Civic driver if you concider going on a diet 'weight reduction'. <a href="http://www.homestarrunner.com/mrshmallow.html">...That's right the moon... </a>
Friday, April 06, 2007 1:49 PM
Holy crap!! Def. long time no see man, are you still in Clay Center?

Friday, April 06, 2007 2:18 PM
HOLY CRAP BATMAN WHITE PHAT dude I thought you moved to Russia or something!! Long tim no see, yeah definently get it fixed and come up if my car was running right now I would go!!

Friday, April 06, 2007 2:34 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA

yeah dude, I'm still around.. I don't remember the last time I was on the forums though. haha

I haven't done much except work on the house, the yard, go to work, come home and mess with my computer, and play games.

My recent issue with my car has been a P0300 (random/multiple cylinder misfire) which is like the most cryptic code you can get. I've replaced all of the ignition parts from the ICM on down. I've got a compression tester coming in the mail, and I'm going to go to Salina on Tuesday to get a leak down tester from Harbor Freight.

Anyway.. It's been shot since October when I was driving back from Ohio, and got as far as Lawrence.. I'm also half way through a rear neon disk brake swap which I have all the parts for, but minimal ambition since the engine runs like crap.

It's a pretty sad sight..

Anyway.. I'm fairly certain that it's none of my sensors (crank, cam). I havn't taken a good look at my vacuum lines yet.. truthfully.. not really sure where to start.. Are the only lines connected to the TB, or are there more? *shrug*

There's a pretty heavy smell of unburnt fuel in the exhaust and you can hear a really strong (what I think sounds like) exhaust stroke through the intake. But not sure on that one.. It's always been throaty..

So........ There she sits, in all her un-glory...

I'm halfway hoping that it is a head issue so I have an excuse to give the wife why I need performance valves, and a cam swap.

But realistically.. I just want it working again.. No matter what the issue is..

-White

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You might be a Civic driver if you concider going on a diet 'weight reduction'. <a href="http://www.homestarrunner.com/mrshmallow.html">...That's right the moon... </a>
Saturday, April 07, 2007 4:24 AM
May 19th sounds good to me, now where in Topeka are we gonna meet at?

Sunday, April 08, 2007 2:49 AM
I would say either the hooters or in the movie theater parking lot by the mall, or if we need something easier we could meet at Oliver Garden on Wanamaker. Well all of those except Hooters is on wanamaker but you can see the hooters from wanamaker.

Sunday, April 08, 2007 12:55 PM
I vote movie theatre parking lot by the mall........only cause I know how to get there Besides the Olive Garden will be packed at that time, or if we wanna get all redneckish we could meet up in the WalMart/Hypermart lot.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search