chi-town friends - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
chi-town friends
Thursday, March 15, 2007 1:01 AM
On may 10th I am wondering if anyone wants to come pick me up form midway airport and take me to my house My rents will already have headed up to Michigan for my bros wedding and I need to pick up there other car and take my girl up to the wedding. So if someone would be willing to pick me up and take me home to morris IL that would be awesome.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Re: chi-town friends
Thursday, March 15, 2007 10:47 AM
wish i could man but ill still be at school... sorry buddy

Thursday, March 15, 2007 1:28 PM
Cavie Freak wrote:headed up to Michigan

Party!

Thursday, March 15, 2007 3:25 PM
I'll be working... Sorry.

Winks Online Click Here

Thursday, March 15, 2007 4:20 PM
i would but i live farther than anyone haha.

Friday, March 16, 2007 2:20 AM
Joe Schulte wrote:
Cavie Freak wrote:headed up to Michigan

Party!

Sorry not gunna be there long enough. Will be there only for the nights of the wedding and my girl takes all my free time when not doing wedding @!#$. Haven t seen her since Christmas so we got a lot of time apart to make up if ya know what I mean

Hopefully someone will be able to im tiring to avoid getting a rental car but it seems like I might have to.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Friday, March 16, 2007 3:01 AM
sorry guy I live in KS so yeah I wouldn't be able to help at all they should have a shuttle thing there like they do hear in KS!!

96 CAVALIER Z24 UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Friday, March 16, 2007 5:31 PM
MATTY B FROM JC wrote:sorry guy I live in KS so yeah I wouldn't be able to help at all they should have a shuttle thing there like they do hear in KS!!

Yeah do and taxis but I live about an hour or so south of chicago.

Saturday, March 17, 2007 11:14 AM
Maybe I can help you out matt, but I am going to have to wait till the date gets closer cause of work and stuff to let you know.

Monday, March 19, 2007 1:53 AM
Thanks ken I will let ya know. Message me your number think I lost it when I got my new phone.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 4:17 AM
Ok update since i can never catch ken online anymore heh. My flight is thursday may 10th I lan at 105pm in midway. Let me know ken or call me if you got my number. Just leave me your number so I can call ya back heh. Thanks again man. Now my rents might be able to pick me up but I dunno 100% yet. I should know for sure in a few weeks or so.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search