stuff for sale in chicagoland area - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
stuff for sale in chicagoland area
Monday, August 28, 2006 11:33 AM
FOR SALE
-----------------------------------------
Auto Trans Interceptor 65.00
Silver/ Black APC Flamed emblems 15.00
Outer parts to RK Sport tail light bezel 15.00
Cavalier/Sunfire maual black M3 mirrors 35.00

LOOKING FOR:
------------------------------------------
ARRIVAL BLUE/CAVALIER 03-05 TRUNK SWAP
* without spoiler preferable/but will take stock spoiler...for my trunk w/downforce 2 spoiler..I keep my CF bezel and my 99 tails, but I could negotiate that....

email me for pics..

Re: stuff for sale in chicagoland area
Saturday, September 02, 2006 7:38 AM
Mirror are sold~~thanks

Saturday, September 02, 2006 12:23 PM
i might know a 2nd gen guy interested in the emblems. get me a price shipped up to 54911

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, September 02, 2006 1:15 PM
Hey brandon and Bleco, if you guiys are work something out Bleco can drop them off at my house and I'll take them up during the meet

Saturday, September 02, 2006 4:17 PM
Thats pretty gay . . . I've e-mailed you for a week now about those mirrors and you wouldn't send me pics, but now their sold. Thats lame . . .
Sunday, September 03, 2006 5:23 AM
Exodus 259 wrote:Thats pretty gay . . . I've e-mailed you for a week now about those mirrors and you wouldn't send me pics, but now their sold. Thats lame . . .

why do u do that whenever you dont get your way ....maybe some one emailed him before you if you want them if i remember correctly you can get them on ebay for 65 bucks new

Sunday, September 03, 2006 11:10 AM
Uhhh, I've never complained when something was sold when I was interested cause I rarely get into any sales with anyone here first off . . .

Secondly, I e-mailed the guy right after he posted the topic, damn near an hour or so after that I was interested. He replyed saying they would fit my 05, but didn't add the pics like I asked. So I sent a reply asking for the pics and that I was still interested. I never got a reply, and now days later, he says their sold, so how am I wrong for being irritated?

I swear, you people in this forum just find the dumbest reasons to start s*it with me at every turn.
Sunday, September 03, 2006 11:29 AM
also people feel have done buisness with other people and have a good rep usually get parts... over people who have a bad rep..... hate to say it your rep for buying parts isn't a good one.

Sunday, September 03, 2006 11:57 AM
Well of course I have a bad rep . . . Over cancelling a rim sale OVER 4 F*CKIN MONTHS AGO!!!! People need to get over it.
Monday, September 04, 2006 9:03 AM
sorry bro but that is something that isn't exactly easy to forget. if you go into a place to buy something and people are pricks to you, and stuff will you go back in there and actually want to shop? prolly not. Same thing here.

Monday, September 04, 2006 10:34 AM
I wasn't a prick to anyone! We've been through this BS before! I had to cancel and told the guy ASAP. They got sold to someone else, things were fine. This is ridiculous. How the hell am I supposed to re-build my "rep" here if people keep bringing up this little kid BS from months ago.

Monday, September 04, 2006 10:59 AM
no by whiney and crying cause someone sold something you want. Me personally, I'll sell things to whoever as long as I don't get a bad feeling about it. But local people.... I wont sell or buy from any local people that I haven't met, that means people that don't bother showing up to meets ect..

Monday, September 04, 2006 11:09 AM
I complained cause the guy didn't answer my e-mails after I asked for pics a second time . . .

I wouldn't mind going to meets, but the problem is I work on Saturday's. I always work when the meets are, which sucks. I only met a small handful of people at S&S meets, but those aren't even going on anymore.
Monday, September 04, 2006 11:17 AM
im just saying that he probably sold them to some one local i didnt mean to start @!#$ with what i said im just saying dont get upset it happens

Monday, September 04, 2006 11:33 AM
Sorry, I get a little defensive in this local forum. For some odd reason I'm viewed as the Satan of Illinois somehow
Monday, September 04, 2006 2:08 PM
yeah, I am sorry about the miscommunication..I hardly ever check my JBO mail box. ..I totally forgot man....as far as the emblems, shipped to 54911.....$20.00 ...it would probably be cheaper to ship them, then to drop them of at Darkstars house, the way gas prices are..lol ...email me at my aol account............again, Exodus 259, I am sorry for the misunderstanding

Monday, September 04, 2006 7:01 PM
Well, apology accepted
Monday, September 04, 2006 7:19 PM
Exodus 259 wrote:Sorry, I get a little defensive in this local forum. For some odd reason I'm viewed as the Satan of Illinois somehow

your giving yourself way to much credit, in order to dislike you we would have to care.... I'm sure like me alot of us don't. No offense.

Monday, September 04, 2006 9:15 PM
People appearently care enough to hold a BS grudge with me though . . .
Monday, September 04, 2006 9:40 PM
what the one person that the sale on the wheels fell through with? Get over yourself

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 5:24 PM
Are you serious...? Do you not read these topics?! Every time I mention a sale or try to buy something, someone posts about how I "have a bad rep", or how I "screw people over". I'm not the one bringing the bulls*it up constantly, so how exactly do I need to get over myself?!

for f*cks sake...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 8:04 PM
see and now you wonder why people don't like you.... quit your bitching

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 10:05 AM
Exodus, I personally didn' t know you had a so-called "bad rep", so don't think that everyone hates you or whatever...DarkStars I could ship the emblems to your house...and then you can take them to the meet....What meet is it?..maybe I will just swing up there also...get back to me

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 3:53 PM
Dude, f*ck you local people. People bitch and bring up s*it against me, and when I defend myself i'm the badguy and whine too much. If you people didn't act like little girls with skinned f*ckin knees and bring up stupid s*it from months ago, I wouldn't have to "bitch and complain". Yet as always, I'm the one starting @!#$, so what ever . . .

Bleco, I don't hold anything against you. You explained yourself, and I accepted the apology. Its just ironic how Jeremy brings up that I have a bad rep for buying parts, yet I'm a whiner cause I'm defending myself. If I defend myself and try to fix my "rep", I'm an a**hole, and if I don't, I'm still an a**hole. There is no winning with these people.
Wednesday, September 06, 2006 6:02 PM
Exodus 259 wrote:Thats pretty gay . . . I've e-mailed you for a week now about those mirrors and you wouldn't send me pics, but now their sold. Thats lame . . .

maybe its just me but I'm preaty sure YOU STARTED THIS with this post, you act like a whiney nut sack and you get treated like one. And yes @!#$ all us local people we suck ect... so why don't you just go away?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search