BEWARE of J. Cisneros - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
BEWARE of J. Cisneros
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:03 PM
ok guys!

I purchased a custom fiberglass dash bezel from jay and it been 2 week that I purchased dash bezel and he is ignore my emails and Aim messages, but he said that he shipped it out but I talk to usps and they said there is nothing coming in our store or a different tracking number or what ever you know and he said that I was rude and sendin him mean message on his aim and he told me it not his fault, cuz I wasn't at home to sign it or whatever and jay is awesome guy but why he scammed me!

watch out guys!

Re: BEWARE of J. Cisneros
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:08 PM
You must be on dope.

Its not my fault YOU WERENT HOME TO SIGN FOR THE ITEM.

God youre a moron.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:10 PM
why I can't get my money then
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:12 PM
first of all my wife told me you don't sign anything from usps jay
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:13 PM
only at ups
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:14 PM
so get your stories striaght jay and lyin to me
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:17 PM
Dude, like I explained over AIM I dont KNOW HOW MANY TIMES, USPS has an option for deliver confirmation which requires you to sign for the item, I answered EVERY single question you had on the item, I EVEN TOLD YOU WHEN YOU NEEDED TO BE HOME TO SIGN FOR THE ITEM.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:20 PM
so can u shipped it or no
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:25 PM
dude I don't wanna fight or argue with you jay either I want the dash bezel or my money back buddy
put me as you jay I would n't never do u like that I'm new hereon the org and ppl tellin me u are a great guy jay and I do apologize for sendin all them retarded messages jay, I just wanna know jay
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:30 PM
um ive met him, he sold parts to a friend of mine, met him half way even, i say he is a good seller.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:34 PM
i got a few parts from jay and recieved eveything within a couple days and in good order.so i as wel as a few others word say hes a good guy to deal with

[IMG]http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/2055000-2055999/2055421_15_full.jpg[IMG]

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:35 PM
well I just want either dash bezel or my money back that all I want but it not my fault that I have a life with my job I work everyday accept sunday
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:41 PM
^^^

Cry me a river noob. Cry me a river.

J is a respectable member of the community, and from what I've read here. you're only making a huge ass of yourself with you poor conduct and attitude.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:44 PM
and just so you can see it yourself.

http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

apparently they do have a tracking function.. imagine that

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:45 PM
Nari (Rod) wrote:^^^

J is a respectable member of the community, and from what I've read here. you're only making a huge ass of yourself with you poor conduct and attitude.

along with some of the worst english that I have ever seen.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:50 PM
FReQ Z wrote:
Nari (Rod) wrote:^^^

along with some of the worst english that I have ever seen.

There's english in his posts?

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:58 PM
what the hell are u talkin about I work my A$$ off for that money dude I just don't understand why he wont give me my money back or just sent it again you know
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 11:12 PM
Thanks guys.

Here is something he just messaged me:

ay I totally have respect for you man I didn't mean anything you jay I just want you to resent it back if I don't get it next time then oh well I lost $100 buch ohhhhhhhh wowwwwwwwwwwwww who care you know jay pm me pleased thanx!

I dont even know what it says.

Regardless, I did nothing but try to help you, I told you I would send it back, and then you threatened to come to my house and beat my ass, remember that?

Again, its not my fault you werent home to sign for it, and if im not mistaken, the item should be at the post office, since you werent home to sign for it.

But like I said, I told you when it would be there and you said ok...now youre going and making all these messages and posts....I have done nothing but help you and you leave me 80 messages on my computer when Im not even home, so youre on your own now.

I just got a message from him!

--- Ao the cavy kid <cavalierevo95> wrote:

Cry me a river noob. Cry me a river. speak some english in there sir
you got served

Does that mean you're going to come to my house and breakdance for me or something?

hey both these guys are great and really nice met them both, jay a couple weeks ago and you ao the cavy kid last night, but cavy kid i was just tellin you last night that jay is a great guy.. you shouldnt be on here callin him out on this bezel like he didnt send it or its not there, take this up with usps and go more into a search for your item before bad mouthin him on the org cuz im sure he sent it, he had it just sittin in his back seat when i was at his house, fine piece i may add

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 11:16 PM
AND AGAIN!

--- Ao the cavy kid <cavalierevo95> wrote:

it mean that you need to stay out of ppl business sir beside I don't wanna dance at your place anyway homie

so @!#$ off

.... You missed the sarcasm didn't you....

oh well. I'm done with this. please stop messaging me. Any message sent from here on out will be ignored.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 11:24 PM
I type really fast on the computer, oooohhhhh wooooooooowwwww big deal sorry anything else!
Thursday, August 17, 2006 2:06 AM
Jay is a good guy, check the post office before anymore "nonsense" is to be said. I have dealt w/ Jay MANY times with different parts and all of which have ended in me getting the parts....hell right now hes watching over both my C/F hood and my Crabs, lol.....I OWN YOU JAY!

Thursday, August 17, 2006 6:17 AM
^ I dun even want to know why he's watching over your crabs Shouldn't maybe a doctor be watching over them n givin' ya medication?? hahahah

>>> What a great place JBO is!! <<<

Thursday, August 17, 2006 7:18 AM
ive met Jay in person too
he's a nice guy and he wouldn't screw you over

but.........
he might try to make you eat the buttered rolls from texas roadhouse
lol

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search