For Sale NX wet kit - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For Sale NX wet kit
Saturday, November 05, 2005 12:24 AM
ive got an NX wet kit that i bought a few months ago and am looking to get rid of it cause im going with a turbo over the winter and need the money for the turbo kit id like to get 300+shipping unless you pic it up if interested you can email me at low04cavy@yahoo.com thanks

12.7@110MPH with 10PSI.

Re: For Sale NX wet kit
Saturday, November 05, 2005 1:33 AM
This should have went in the official classifieds thread.....

Saturday, November 05, 2005 5:22 AM
juust because someone made there own "official" thread doesn't mean @!#$... if he wants to make a thread about it big deal whats the problem

Saturday, November 05, 2005 6:55 AM
Yeah your right...but it makes it easier for people to search for a bunch of parts in one thread...

No need to be a dick...

Saturday, November 05, 2005 7:55 AM
i didnt put it there because i dont have a premium mwbership and dont want to send the money right now. so thats why i didnt put it in the classifieds so if you dont like it dont look at the post. plus i though i would try too sell it in this region so you can pick it up and not pay shipping.

12.7@110MPH with 10PSI.
Saturday, November 05, 2005 8:52 AM
I think Jay meant the post in this forum called "Official Mid Central Classifieds"

Fatcavy04: You can put it in the real classifieds section, you are only allowed to have one post at a time tho

Saturday, November 05, 2005 5:48 PM
Man i really wish I had the money for this right now. But if you still have it in a few months Ill be sure to take it off your hands.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, November 05, 2005 11:26 PM
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i dont got the money

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Sunday, November 06, 2005 12:27 PM
whats all included in the kit like a complete list id be willing take it off your hands for 225 shipped.
Wednesday, November 09, 2005 8:59 PM
Tyler Lemburg wrote:whats all included in the kit like a complete list id be willing take it off your hands for 225 shipped.

this kit is complete and brand new so it is 300 FIRM im taking a big loss getting rid of it for 300.

it has 2 solenoids, 50 & 75 jets, 10 lbs tank, lines, adn nozzle it is 100% complete.

12.7@110MPH with 10PSI.
Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:45 AM
how far do u live from wood field

Thursday, November 10, 2005 2:55 PM
i thought it was used for some reason. where abouts you live. im in olathe.ks can you check on shipping?
Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:22 PM
SOLD to darkstar

12.7@110MPH with 10PSI.
Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:49 PM

this is liek my 4th time back on the bottle hahaha

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search