2.3L Power Steering Pump - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.3L Power Steering Pump
Monday, March 23, 2009 10:14 PM
I was wondering if anybody knows if the "Billet Specialties - BSP-12020" pump could mount the 2.3L PS pump pulley?
Also, does the mounting look at all close to the stock pump. Sorry, I could answer alot of this myself but I'm not around my stuff and was wondering if anybody can help me out.

I'm interested in this pump for my hydraulic booster I will be running. This pump can push 3GPM@1100psi
I'm not sure what the stocker can do but I dont want to run out of pump when I hit the brake and turn and I know the standard GM Saginaw's do in similar setups.
I know of alot of people running flow controls to bring the flowrate down to 2GPM to keep the rack "not so twitchy" which I can do and then run the booster in parallel so it will see all the pumps got left once the rack hits it flow control. Looking at it and trying to remember I think the mounts are identical to that of the stock 2.3/2.4 pump. Just gotta run a remote reservoir which is no big deal.

"Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!" -Anonymous

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search